Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Wave 6 Bone-Mullator

TheDarkDevilRo3

This Boss is able to throw flaming meat balls that burn any wooden props humans deploys etc for 4 secounds and take 10% more dmg

Boss Hp is 800 the reason why he has this much health? imagine the whole boss volunteers going half Bone-mullators and tickle mares that have a chance of getting 2k health i don't know why does that happen to tickle mare

This Boss is usefull for support and cade breaking and also for point whoring but he is weak to explosive attacks Explosives Do 20% more dmg to this boss Bullets do 10% more dmg melee do 30% more dmg ! So watch out for that prick runner who is gonna buttseck you with a mega masher it will do a lot of dmg ! And Also this boss can gain 50% more health if he is eating Gibs but Medical zombie Gibs only give him 10 health !

Hope you like this idea!

• Like 1

-1. As much as this is a cool boss, the bonemesh already deals alot of damage to Cade's with his meatballs. The fire will make everything worse to Cade's and humans. Unnecessary to the game were we are at with bosses

Yes, -1

Mastering Geometry and knowing where your meatballs will land will reward you like 2-5 points per meatball, or better yet shooting it through the cade.

This is just too much and who knows what would happen if some regular obtain it pre-wave 6 with either Bonus Crate or Random Boss

Instead of rushing a bunch of bad ideas, take your time to think about it and make better ideas

I don't really think it is a bad idea. Not really the best way of wording it. :P

Perhaps just time to focus on humans for a bit, then maybe return to this idea or a variation thereof.

But yeah, I always say no idea is BAD, perhaps not a workable idea for the current moment but never bad. :)

• Like 1

I think another version of Bonemesh would be better, like what we did with the nightmare and the ticklemonster. But, a fire bonemesh, even with the low HP, seems a bit imbalanced. That's what kind of balances out fire, is the fact that you can see and prevent immolators or fire headcrabs from doing damage too humans or cades.

I don't want to sound bad but if it ever happens

the disadvantage is that

1. it's going to be OP as fuck to be honest, this is very similar to the immortal

2. People might like and dislike it , but it will be remove within a few weeks or months

I don't think it's interesting .......but it's a good try Dark :)