Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (Cs:s) Abuse Report (Bangthis)

SherlockPwnz

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

Bangthis

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:151669539

Where did this occur?

CS:S

What server?

Crackhouse

How long ago did this take place?

Thursday April 19th between 11 pm and 12 am PST

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Playing with players in crackhouse (not very populated) Bangthis joined the server. Not long after he joined the server he started slapping Harold (bot) repeatedly for no reason. Bangthis went on to slap actual players once or twice and then started slaying/kicking bots. Other players weren't upset about these actions but were questioning why he was doing it (player name tt2468 had questioned why he was doing it) Bangthis never asked everyone in the server if they were cool with removing the bots he did it on a whim.

Proof Links?

--

bangthis.dem

Edited by SherlokPwnz

Server was empty, I abuse the bots cause their not human. the reason for the bots being put to spec is cause I was asked by those in the lobby via Mic. to kick them so we can have a knife war. the humans that were slapped was by accident due to the admin commands switching number an people were enjoying the knifing and other random Idea's example pistols only and stuff it was all fun. server was empty only like 5 people in there or so.

If you want to take my admin away for moving or slappin bots go ahead. just will be less donations.

Bang

Edited by BangThis
  • Like 1

After discussion amongst CS:S Leadership. We've came back with just a Warning!!!

Next report depending on the report can lead to demotion of MOD.

Next time just simply kick the bots if you want them gone.

Don't Spam slap, As it could accidentally slap humans into their death. (falling/shot at)

They might not enjoy that to much, And also might post an abuse report.

REVIEWED!!!!