Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Can't Get Into Hg Zs After Computer Wipe, Help?

Hey guys. So I recently wiped my computer and reinstalled me game and now gmod's giving me trouble. Whenever I try to join it'll act like it's loading but then get stuck on downloading the map with no progress (e.g "downloading maps/zs_insurance_bsp.bz2, and other maps) for about five minutes and then download a little more and say I have a ton of downloads left. The number gown down by 1 by about five minutes but spikes the number up after about going down by ten. I've waited about an hour without any progress. I've tried reinstalling gmod (including deleting all files on com) and even reinstalling other games to no avail. I have it on my hdd (also tried putting it on my ssd) and steam on my ssd and I can get into other servers just fine. I've also tried downloading forest's resources but they only made the number go down by half. I've attached what the loading the screen been looking like for about a half hour.

Is there any fix to this? Any help is appreciated.

post-45404-0-57032200-1524530883_thumb.png