Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Gcc Cs:go Random 5V5 Tournament Signups (Prize Pool)

Ryze

Hey guys GCC will be hosting a CS:GO Random 5v5 Tournament on May 12th at 3PM Eastern. Five (5) players from HG will be chosen at random to participate and two (2) players will be chosen at random to be subs. The event will be streamed on GCC's stream and there will be cash prizes for the event. Usual HG & GCC rules apply. Details & application template below.

Details:

• Five players will randomly be selected (not the 5 best), and they will be split up to play a series of CS:GO 5v5 matches.
  • Two players will randomly be selected to be subs.
  • There will be BO1 matches played in the first 2 rounds, then BO3 matches for the 1:2 and 3:4 games.
  • Date: May 12th, 2018
  • Time: 2PM CST / 3PM EST

Requirements:

• Must be a member of HG with no active bans and a member for at least 4 months!
  • Players are asked to be in the discord - https://discord.me/gccofficial
  • Players must be in the Discord 30 minutes before their match begins

Prizes (money is split amongst the players of the team):

1. First place: $120

2. Second place: $60

3. Third place: $40

4. Fourth place: $30

If you would like to participate please reply to this thread using the following template. ***Applications close May 6th at 11:59 PM EST.

Steam Name:

Steam ID:

Read more about the event on the GCC forums here.

*Make sure you put the right steam id.

HG Roster

Participants:

Subs:

• x STEAM_0:0:57393445
  • x STEAM_0:1:217228939

Huge thanks to OBEK Gaming Tools for sponsoring this event! Check out their latest tool for gaming communities at https://motdmod.com/

• Like 5

Participants have been chosen, please refer to the list below. Best of luck to you all! I also hope to see others from HG tune in to the stream to cheer on our fellow HG participants.

Reminder, the event is this Saturday, May 12 @ 2pm CST / 3pm EST.

Participants:

Subs:

• Like 1

I have just been notified that two communities will not be attending the event therefore we have room for 4 more players.

The two subs move up to the starting lineup. MaTt & Hyperion have also made the cut.

As for the bench, we have braided_asshair & Jxhn.

PLEASE CONFIRM WITH ME THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ATTEND THE EVENT. IF YOU CANNOT I NEED TO KNOW ASAP.