We want to bring Jailbreak back to it's great days. So I'm gonna bring in some kind of cool idea (inspired by Kronik and Suicide - thanks!)
The most active player (per gameme) for the entire month of May will receive $60 worth (per steamanalyst or other reputable source) of CS:GO skins of their choosing, from my own pocket.
UPDATE: I'm removing the consolation prize of a signed paint drawing for me and adding the following the prizes to keep it interesting for everyone rather than just 1st place (thanks to Gaming Divisions + HGDC directors for approving this):
- 1st place: $60 CSGO skins (unchanged)
- 2nd place: Gold Account
- 3rd place: VIP Account
- 4th to 20th place: 1,000 rep each
To prevent someone winning by simply spectating the whole month, this will be decided as follows:
- Top 20 Players with the most game time for the month will be indexed 1 (most) to 20 (least).
- Top 20 Players with the most deaths for the month will be indexed 1 (most) to 20 (least).
- Each indexed score will be added together to give a total score
- Player with the lowest score will receive the prize
- (kills aren't included as this is unfair to people that don't play CT/able to lead)
- I will take the totals as at 28/29 May for the past 4 weeks (as this is what gameme supports).
- Anyone found to be behaving in such a way that is deemed against the spirit of the giveaway will be excluded (my decision will be final)
This format is subject to change until 1 May.