Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

from my understanding, there aren't really rules about a fake body. If you use it and it gets id'd you can be kosed since you're still on the leader board. There really isn't any point to using it unless you're messing around (at least, not that i know of).

Edited by Master Of The Weeaboos

Technically it doesn't matter who identifies the body, if you see it in chat that they are a traitor, then anyone can call the KOS if they still see them alive and they notice in the chat. But I agree with master. I'm not sure if there should be any rules on the body, if its a 'traitor' body, then that person is KOS'd. Dead or alive.

I'll leave this unlocked so more people and give their opinion.

And the rule of the body drop people say that if they see a body when theres the last 3 people alive they think that body is from a innocent but they dont know if its a fake body and they just kill you (T) without IDing the body

If I've understood what you're saying correctly - this would technically be an RDM because they have to ID the body before using process of elimination like this.

If I've understood what you're saying correctly - this would technically be an RDM because they have to ID the body before using process of elimination like this.

Yeah that’s just rdm at that point. Fake body’s are nice as a possible quick trick sometimes, but having it remove you from the leaderboard would make it to good not to use.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's why in order to use process of elimination ALL bodies have to be identified. Just because you see the body does not mean it's an innocent anyways.

In terms of the someone calling a KOS, if the body is identified, and shows that that person is a T. So anyone who sees that, automatically knows that they are a T. So if the T is dead or alive the innocents can call the KOS.

Hope that cleared it up a bit.