Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

yall should make some map suggestions for me to work on ;)

also i dont see what you mean with the valve map decompile and recompile. seems fixable if it is just a few fucked up brushes and.. area portals? i am a bit clueless on this. couldnt you just download the map and make it vmf? if it is fucked up on hammer then it has to be fucked up ingame.

or am i missing something?

yall should make some map suggestions for me to work on ;)

also i dont see what you mean with the valve map decompile and recompile. seems fixable if it is just a few fucked up brushes and.. area portals? i am a bit clueless on this. couldnt you just download the map and make it vmf? if it is fucked up on hammer then it has to be fucked up ingame.

or am i missing something?

this is what I would assume Zeus that it's not too hard of a fix but I never use those maps. tho if we could get some classic maps into ttt people love having office. anything that peaks your interest would be definetly looked at and considered. we're open to all ideas for maps. from rats to fast-food places

• 4 weeks later...

(I hope a month late doesn't count as a necro post)

A YouTube by the name of 3kliksphilip has gone through the trouble of deconpiling and fixing the official csgo maps. His video, with downloads in the description, can be found here

They're a great resource if you're getting into mapping and want to see familiar maps in hammer.

words cannot explain how useful 3kilksphilip is, our lord and savior for mapping guides