Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Any Advice For Ap Tests?

Destroy

Defnitly stay hydrated and eat a good breakfast. You will be given a break half way through the test; use that opportunity to walk around and stretch a bit. Keep your blood moving and it'll keep you awake and attentive. And get some extra sleep tonight so you wake up refreshed. Give yourself a little more time to get ready in the morning so you don't feel rushed or panicked. Good luck!

• Like 2

Bring snacks.

The first time going through the test, do all the easy questions. If you see one that looks difficult, skip it. Once you're done, go back and do the harder ones. If there is a question you can't solve in a minute, put the best answer or an educated guess.

You only get 55 minutes for the multiple choice section. (am tard), Don't waste 10 minutes on one question.

Edited by Jxhn

One tactic you could use for AP Gov is make sure to remember all the major cases that involve people's rights, States V Person, and know how to read graphs. Odds are you will get some questions that show a bar graph that goes up X high but it only filled in roughly 80% or so. The last big thing you would need to remember for a AP Gov test is HOW checks and balances works / federalism / selective incorporation. I.E. Know how congress can / can't threaten a federal judge, know how Supreme Justices can and can't leave their job, etc.

• Like 1

I have pro tips that have allowed me to get a perfect score on every test I have taken.

Don't study, stay up all night playing video games, eat a fat stack of pancakes, and then study for like 5 minutes before the test.

As you can tell I am a professional.

in all seriousness I have never taken an AP test and I dont recommend you do any of what I said. Good Luck.

Edited by SupaNipplez
  • Like 1