Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

rejected Jglake Unban Request

Jglake appeal

Dear HG,

It has been 8 months now since I was banned and I decided that I believe I had served my time. I am here to request to be unbanned from HG. I had a lot of fun with all of the people in HG and I would wish to continue those good times. It all started when I joined HGCE, I was anxious to succeed and pretty power hungry. Once I had some power I ended up losing my power within a month due to leaking information to someone. After a while I began to miss the good times I had and I miss a good time I had within the community. I am sorry for all of the drama I have caused within the community and seek to be forgiven. When I was in HGCE I accomplished a lot of things. Some of those things was reviving the marketing team (until I got banned then it died again) and leading the events team and in doing so feel I provided a good amount of direction for the new staff members of the events team.

Again, I would like to apologize for all of the drama that I brought into the community and with it on my departure. I hope to find forgiveness within the community.

• Like 18