Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Official Ttt Suggestion Thread (New)

Hello Everyone!

With the departure of our two main TTT coders, I'm picking up where they left off.

Quick and to the point, the title says it all. Post your ideas here for TTT. Whether it be RTD ideas, Special day ideas, or just something stupid.

Things this thread is NOT for

• ANYTHING to do with the maps
  • Rule changes

I read all suggestions. Once I have read the suggestion it will be added to our Trello (I will like your post to let you know I've added it).

Feel free to add any suggestions from the old thread. Please make sure that you check that your suggestion is not already in the Trello.

Thanks,

Thomasjosif

Lead Director of Development

P.S. We're always looking for talented developers. If you think you have the skillset to learn SourcePawn(Very C++/C#/Pawn Based Language), or you already know SourcePawn and you're willing to help us out, apply here! You get lots of free perks! :devil:

• Like 3

Bringing this from the other thread:

Ever get into those ruts where you play inno for 6 rounds straight, and have been saving all those creds for a T round? What about BUYING a T round? That's right! End your terrible spree of innoism with maybe like 25k creds or 30k or something; kinda expensive, but a good way to sink those credits before map change.

• Like 4

Less Karma = Less Damage.

Maybe after karma drops to a certain point, you do less and less damage. EG Every 1 karma below 100 you lose, you lose 1% of your damage. I believe this to be a thing on the GMod TTT server and would be a good thing to do here. Obviously once Karma is low enough you get banned, but this should get rid of people accidentally getting banned, since if you do half as much damage you're going to have to accidentally shoot your friend twice as much.

Also stops people Mass RDMing as after a few RDMs they'll do virtually no damage.

• Like 1

Add in a bomb that traitors are able to plant on unidentified bodies, so that when an inno/detective ID's they blow up. I think that would be a sick thing to add, just don't know how it would work as it shouldn't be OP and used by every T every round. Maybe it should be worth alot of credits?

Not a coder so I don’t know if it’s possible, but is it possible to add in a “YOU ARE A _______†text message to pop up in the middle of the screen for 3 seconds when the round first starts? Sometimes the message in chat and the box in the top right aren’t enough for some people because we’ll still get questions from new players like “how do you know if you’re an inno?†and I feel like a giant text message in the middle of the screen would help.

• 4 weeks later...

Remove Fake Bodies.

Almost nobody uses them, and their existence makes us enforce certain rules that can ruin gameplay.

EG: As a scenario, you're in a hallway with one other person and there's a body under that person on the floor. You check scoreboard and there's only three people left alive according to it. The rules say that you HAVE to ID the body to be able to KOS the last person, as it could be a fake body. This allows the T to camp on/around the body so that you have to basically walk up to them, allowing them an almost certain chance to win the round.

Whilst you could say this is just a good strategy to play as a T, Imo the situation happens far too much whilst playing as an innocent and it would be a nice quality of life change to have it removed.

Let Innocents buy Kevlar (not helmet) for 2000 credits. This prevents hilariously stupid aimpunch and a leftclick+rightclick knife kill, which happens almost instantly.

Remove (or rebalance) !rtd, so if it makes the Traitor count higher, the Detective count rises with it at the Ratio of 2:1 Traitor:Detective (the default T:D ratio).

I'm personally for removing, as it takes a lot of the logic out of the game by adding multiple random aspects to it. rtd is for places like Deathrun, not gamemodes like TTT.

Edited by sleepy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this counts as a rule change, but one thing that really irritates me as a member of allah united is that when i want to become official jihad instead of everybody around me hearing i official jihad the whole map hear i official jihad, and i has to wait 60 seconds to become official jihad and by 60 seconds all nonjihaderterrorists kill everyone so i only jihad a little bit i would recommend for all the jihaders out there to change jihad time to 30-45 seconds and make jihad beep only a certain space, until them i scream praise allah into mic so they no hear jihad beep.

• 1 month later...