Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

admin revoked (Gmod) Abuse Report (>:()

Talbot

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

>
:(

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:57434053

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

Zombie survival

How long ago did this take place?

6:00 AM (Server time)

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Despite being warned to not use commands to affect an entire team, randomly decided to slay the human team for no reason, ending the round.

Proof Links?

• Like 2

I didn't "randomly" decide to do anything.

Originally, I was joking by typing in chat "!slay allhumans", and a white kleiner told me "it's !slay !h" (I already knew that) so I wanted to play along with the joke and jokingly typed "!slay !(.)h" in chat, but instead it killed everyone anyway, not just humans.

I got kicked by Incognito and told incognito what happened later after I took a break from zs. I told him what happened and he told me not to do it again.

There was "no reason" because zombie messages don't show in human consoles and it was simply an accident.

Edited by Kirbs

I honestly don't see a reason to be "joking" (as you say so) with commands specially when you got warned the other day about it, (and humans even bought T5 weapons btw) and it is also clear you had bad intentions to do it as you never rejoined to apologize after you got kicked.

but instead it killed everyone anyway, not just zombies.

That's even worse

I honestly don't see a reason to be "joking" (as you say so) with commands specially when you got warned the other day about it, (and humans even bought T5 weapons btw) and it is also clear you had bad intentions to do it as you never rejoined to apologize after you got kicked.

That's even worse

Oh so I have to apologize for everything in order to automatically be a good person?

Did you even examine your own screenshot?

Edited by Kirbs

Oh so I have to apologize for everything in order to automatically be a good person?

If it's true that it was "simply an accident".

Did you even examine your own screenshot?

Sure, i think it's clear the issue that i am talking about.

If it's true that it was "simply an accident".

Sure, i think it's clear the issue that i am talking about.

I simply didn't mean to kill humans or zombies. Also get over what happened a couple days ago. Who even cares.

Edited by Kirbs

Seems like you haven't learned your lesson from the last time you were reported and had your admin revoked. Clear evidence from the screenshot. You have a history of abusing powers and acting like you can do whatever you want to anybody you want. Not acceptable. Whether you did it on purpose or not, you don't take responsibility for your actions previously as well.

Admin Revoked.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1