Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unlock Bloated Zombie At Tier 2

Colil

Jokes aside the reason why bloated is a wave 3 zombie is because its one of the most powerful zombies if used correctly in this server. specially useful if a cade doesnt have a force field. I'd even go as far as to compare it to the immolator in terms of dmg output. why lower this zombie to a lower wave is beyond me.

• Like 1

Bloated is a perfect wave 3 zombie. It is extremely OP zombie, for the weapon class it unlocks with. It can damage multiple props at once on death, doing around 20 damage with gibs, with no supply bonus ofcourse. I feel it is perfect the way it is. It may not hit hard, only 25 damage, but combined with the gibs, it has very high damage output, because with the bloated, you have a 100% to do damage to the cade, even if it is small, 20 bloated's dieing damage the cade for 40 total. I even prefer to use it over other tier 4 and 5 zombies, cause in my opinion it trumps the poison zombie's damage output. now, the poison Z has its uses, on cades with no FF, but it isnt really built to damage the cade too much. I find that an easy way to counter them is with a shotgun, or a melee with long range, as that pushes them back. aswell, shotguns have very high damage output, and the ender in no joke. the Ender is built to ruin zombies, and the ender is a very good counter fo bloated.