Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Couple Of Ideas

Its an interesting idea but i can see some problems due to this being added. If the zombies are already in such a position that humans are dominating the game i dont think it will help the sever population due to ragequitting and leaving due to boredom if they havent been able to do anything to the humans. Although this isnt something that happens too often it can still happen from time to time, especially on high winrate maps. If we were to implement this system something would have to be figured out to make it a lot harder for humans, maybe in relation to the map winrate or just removing this option if the winrate is too high. Another problem is that a lot of people will complain if the majority of the humans vote to extend the map and lose the option to get the map/supply award when wave 6 is over. I would rather then see this option being an idividual decision that people have to choose early on and only works for the people the have chosen it, the ones that dont die when wave 7 begins.

• Like 2

Its an interesting idea but i can see some problems due to this being added. If the zombies are already in such a position that humans are dominating the game i dont think it will help the sever population due to ragequitting and leaving due to boredom if they havent been able to do anything to the humans. Although this isnt something that happens too often it can still happen from time to time, especially on high winrate maps. If we were to implement this system something would have to be figured out to make it a lot harder for humans, maybe in relation to the map winrate or just removing this option if the winrate is too high. Another problem is that a lot of people will complain if the majority of the humans vote to extend the map and lose the option to get the map/supply award when wave 6 is over. I would rather then see this option being an idividual decision that people have to choose early on and only works for the people the have chosen it, the ones that dont die when wave 7 begins.

You make a valid point, but you could say the same for double points. On maps that have higher win rates, this would be better but without double points, no body going to cade, so you might as well make it more difficult to bring some motivation

Edited by Boxsnake

I like this idea a bit in having more waves for zombies and being rewarded better for the map. Like if you win there will be more card drops in memorable mentions or potential for rarer card decks for everyone. Could be rewarded for more points too.

But in voting to have more waves to say maybe expanding to a limit of 10 waves. (though that could be a bit much and kill the server pop easily its just an idea) For every wave expanding the game the zombie team just get stronger in attacks, have more health and maybe more bosses.

Edited by Cerulean Swift

I think it would be a cool idea of done correctly in order to motivate the zombies to win as well. It wouldn't be anything like double points, but would probably do something like double the difficulty for humans.

For the reward, it could be similar to the supply crate, and reward you a few hundred points (increasing with infliction rate). Maybe the zombie team would earn a lesser, but still motivating reward (to discourage humans from killing themselves).

A set of unique abilities might also be a fun mechanic to add, although, i'm not sure what would work yet.

I'll ad this to my list of ideas. :)

Edited by Techmo

Maybe in the seventh wave add a new boss that can balance it out. Or even a new zombie. The current zombies are getting a bit boring, so adding a new wave of zombies would be fun. I dont know what the new boss or zombie could do, but just adding a new zombie and boss would be cool. The only problem I see with my idea is that you can get any boss from random boss, so if there is a way around this, than maybe ill think more about my idea of what zombies could do.

The idea seems too good to be true. Although this idea could be a good spark of another possible system to be in place for humans and zombies. Like some people on this thread mentioned map win rates along with players becoming discouraged.

Instead of having players extend the waves how about an RNG system that'll appear randomly during any wave, at any time. It'll appear almost like a vote or an option for an individual to risk their chances of getting points or perhaps cards? The risk that comes with it is the human is more capable of damage but has an increased output while shooting. This can also be applied to zombies (even bosses); this is just an idea after all.

The idea seems too good to be true. Although this idea could be a good spark of another possible system to be in place for humans and zombies. Like some people on this thread mentioned map win rates along with players becoming discouraged.

Instead of having players extend the waves how about an RNG system that'll appear randomly during any wave, at any time. It'll appear almost like a vote or an option for an individual to risk their chances of getting points or perhaps cards? The risk that comes with it is the human is more capable of damage but has an increased output while shooting. This can also be applied to zombies (even bosses); this is just an idea after all.

ZS does not need any more RNG than it already has.

Edited by pho-
  • Like 2