Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

World Cup Free Rep Giveaway

After I saw Ryze's post about who you guys want to win the world cup, I thought I'd twist it a little and do a giveaway for JB!

There will be Three Prize Categories!

All you have to do to enter is like the post and comment your answers!

1st category is guessing the winner of the world cup. Depending on how many people guess correctly, the winner(s) of this category will win up to 10k rep!

2nd category is who YOU want to win the world cup, and why! I'll choose 3 winners from this, each winning 3k rep each!

And the 3rd category is split into two parts. Guessing which team will score the most goals overall in the tournament (and their amount of goals), and which team will score the most goals in one game (and how many goals that is). If two people get the correct answer, it'll go off of who was closer with the numbers. If its the same distance/multiple people guess it correctly then they both win. Prizes are 3k rep both categories, but 5k if you guess the goal number correctly.

Example layout:

1. Spain

2. England because I like their flag colours

3. Overall: Brazil (32). Single game: Russia (5).

If anyone wants to donate some rep to get the prizes higher I'd be happy to, I don't have that much but I should be giving away around 20k+ from this.

I have a small amount of ZS points that I can give away in space of rep in case any GModders wanna enter, it really won't be much but if you enter you can just clean me out :P

Entries close on the 21st of June, I apologise for not posting this earlier, I forgot what month we were in lmao.

Rules:

Only comment once

You MAY NOT edit your post. Be sure to check before hitting send :P

If you're just entering for fun and don't want any rep (mainly aimed at higher ups) just state it in your post

Other than that GLHF! Lets have a good World Cup guys!

Edited by Zero Two
  • Like 6

1. Belgium

2. Egypt because Mo Salah

3. Germany overall (21), Uruguay one game (6)

I'm also happy to throw in some rep to give away

oops I edited my post to say I'm happy to give rep away

and edited my post again to inform you that I edited my post

sorry

i edited my post AGAIN because i said "tell inform you"

sorry again

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...