Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Another World Cup Rep Giveaway!?

big text means important post right?

Since I'm obviously English, I'm gonna do a seperate and lil giveaway that depends on them doing good in the world cup.

For every game that they win past the group stages, I will give away 5k worth of rep.

If by some fuckin chance they win it, I'll drop a $20 steam card into the giveaway.

All you gotta do to enter is post below ONE thing that you enjoy about the CSGO Division, and one thing that you wish could be improved/one thing you'd change. You can copy what others think, but hey if I'm giving away free stuff so try to be a bit original, don't literally copy paste stuff (looking at you Woody.)

At the very least, I'll give away 5k rep if England don't make it out of group stages, or lose in round of 16.

Rules:

No Copy Pasting

Try to think before commenting, posting "pongo is best charlie is worst" is funny, but I want feedback :3

No Shitposting pls Hyperion

Other than that, GLHF guys, hope you all enjoy the world cup!

Try to comment before knockout stages happen, but either way this will stop taking entries on 10th July (day of Semi Finals).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

enjoy everyone.

hope to get to know everyone better.

I was really upset when Germany lost, but surprisingly you English are finally more than likely going to make final, congratz, wish I could celebrate in one of your pubs

I know im not CSGO dont add me to your list, just had to comment +1

LETS GO ENGLAND!!!!!!!

It is SOOOOOOOOO funny I am pretty sure they play France in the finals right? How crazy is this, not only is England in the finals of the world cup, but their opponent is the classical 'enemy' the french, cant wait man.

CONGRATZZZ to SEYMOUR BUTTZZZ!!!

• Like 1

LETS GO ENGLAND!!!!!!!

It is SOOOOOOOOO funny I am pretty sure they play France in the finals right? How crazy is this, not only is England in the finals of the world cup, but their opponent is the classical 'enemy' the french, cant wait man.

CONGRATZZZ to SEYMOUR BUTTZZZ!!!

Nah England lost to Croatia in the Semis :c and we lost to belgium in the 3rd place game lmao

@bobbythed I paid Seymour both the 10k from me and you just for convenience, just hmu with 10k whenever we're both on :)

Nah England lost to Croatia in the Semis :c and we lost to belgium in the 3rd place game lmao

Well I really wanted England to make history and win the whole thing, but I am happy for Croatia they really worked hard for their position, and although I am not a frog fan I am happy that France did take it because its been what 20 years since their last win, so good on Europe!

• Like 1