First of all, thanks to the server provided by HG, I've played with many zombie survival servers, but only HG servers are the most fun.
The players here are very friendly and united, and humans often win. My GMOD has over 1,000 hours of gaming time, 99% of which is spent on HG servers.
Secondly, I want to ask some questions, these questions have been bothering me for a long time.（1000 Hours] ）
1. Are there any official statistics on the probability of success per game map? Are maps with low success rates blocked or modified?(Some maps can create a very bad gaming experience)
2. Where can i find The latest Craftable Items list?(I only find the Craftable Items list on Noxiousnet, but Noxiousnet is shut down now) How do I make a new gun out of a battery and a magnon?(In Noxiousnet, I find a tutorial, it tell mehold down your]"ALT" Key, then using your mouse "LEFT" Click one item "RIGHT" Click the other.[/font] I tried it several times on the HG server, but it failed, it didn't work, nothing happened, I almost cried with anger.
3. Is it illegal to scramble for batteries? If someone made something out of the battery in my hand, could it be considered that he stole my battery? Should he be banned?（This is an abomination）
4. Can you set the battery property to not be used by nails?Because some players nail the battery to the ground, but don't use it(Wave1-6), which wastes the battery.
5. Why does the server go offline every day? Why is the server so unstable? What is the time schedule for server maintenance?
6. Can you set up the Resupply Box or aArsenal Crate to be deployed on the ceiling or on the wall like other zombie survival server ? Because Resupply Box or a Arsenal Crate take up a lot of space.
7. Fire Headcrab is too strong ,can you to weaken it or Inventing devices like electric shock towers that can be used against these mini-zombies.
Finally, I wish HG better and better~
Edited by foxfox, June 19 2018 - 01:48 AM.