Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Gmod) Abuse Report ([Hg] Braided Asshair)

EngineTrap

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] Braided Asshair

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:57393445

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

Zombie Survival Central

How long ago did this take place?

5 mins ago

Give us a brief description of the incident.

2 Humans spawned outside the map on zs_infirmary wonderland teleported them somewhere just as i teleported them below somewhere else wonderland teleported them back to the original place he had put them and i apologized for the mix up. literally 1 game later after we replayed that map braided asshair comes out of nowhere and kicks me for "overriding moderator actions" without any warning making me loose over 500 points.

I do not understand why a moderator that wasnt even there when the incident happened would kick me 1 round later mid game for a very small mistake i made and apologized shortly after.

Proof Links?

Edited by EngineTrap

Here's what happened. I teleported two humans who redeemed outside the map away from the zombies as they were the last two humans remaining..

Nightshade then teleported kendall away.. So I re teleported him back. Nightshade in all caps said that he had teleported them and i refered him to the console showing that i had in fact teleported them already out of the wall..

New round.. a few people began screaming into their microphone and i gagged the offenders .. Then nightshade gags the entire server.. A few moments pass and i ungag everyone and regag two new micspammers who decided to start up right after the gag ended.

Edited by Wonderland
  • Like 3

Nightshade then teleported kendall away.. So I re teleported him back. Nightshade in all caps said that he had teleported them and i refered him to the console showing that i had in fact teleported them already out of the wall..

And like i said i realized my mistake and i apologized shortly after. Its hard to keep track of who's doing what regarding admin actions when the chat is being spammed by dozens of comments.

Logs don't show any record of an apology, however they do show you kicking Laces for no valid reason, ungagging players after a moderator has gagged them, and teleporting the two players you mentioned.

Gold isn't given so you can override us mods, or have power over other players. As for why i came on, I was asked to come on and handle you.

Proof will be posted shortly.

Edited by braided_asshair

Logs don't show any record of an apology, however they do show you kicking Laces for no valid reason, ungagging players after a moderator has gagged them, and teleporting the two players you mentioned.

Gold isn't given so you can override us mods, or have power over other players. As for why i came on, I was asked to come on and handle you.

Proof will be posted shortly.

i kicked laces because of this implied racism on a vote:

8f213424a8daa0e7f51b91c8ad38b895.png

https://gyazo.com/8f...51b91c8ad38b895

if the kick reason wasnt a proper one is another discussion and i will stop doing it if its an issue.

However I never ungagged anyone, i only gagged the server for a bit because everyone was micspamming and i dont mean a few people i mean over 10+ people. because the server has been an entire shitshow for the past hours because there were no mods on.

Edited by EngineTrap

i kicked laces because of this implied racism on a votekick:

8f213424a8daa0e7f51b91c8ad38b895.png

https://gyazo.com/8f...51b91c8ad38b895

if the kick reason wasnt a proper one is another discussion and i will stop doing it if its an issue.

However I never ungagged anyone, i only gagged the server for a bit because everyone was micspamming and i dont mean a few people i mean over 10+ people. because the server has been an entire shitshow for the past hours because there were no mods on.

You seem to believe you are still a moderator. Leave that job to us because actions like yours recently are considered abuse, especially when a moderator is on.

Edited by braided_asshair

Nobody needs to lose their admin over something so basic.

What needs to be learned from this situation is that gold members should refrain from using their powers when people of rank are online. Say something in admin chat if you aren't sure.

Marking this as not abuse. This isn't something that people need to lose admin over. Keep in mind saying "Look at logs" isn't sufficient proof on an abuse report. Also don't gag everybody like that, I will admit I probably do that to often and it shouldn't be used. Gag the people who need to stop or use whatever actions necessary at that time. (warn, kick, ban) Also make sure to use valid reasons for kicking people next time please.

• Like 4