Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Trait

mxd

This seems like an interesting idea that i could see being added, unlike most trait suggestions its not overpowered but its almost as if it wouldnt bring enough to the table to be worth buying. If it also did something extra along the lines of making you bounce off the ground the higher up you are to a certain limit i think it could make for some interesting scenarios in game.

• Like 3

I agree. A new perk would change some perk decks. However, we would have to add in some triggerhurts to places where your meant to fall to your death but survive.

Lynxx makes a valid point. An example of this is vertigo_v12. Basically at the top or almost anywhere, you can fall down the building and avoid dying, delay, or even win the map. Also on certain maps, after a replay, the trigger hurt can break and make it where you have to die to fall damage.

In total all, I would love to see this perk just to boomstick jump around on zyarc station

Edited by Boxsnake

No not really, because if you think about it about it you will still be taking 10,15 damage if u mess up with a boomstick

I dont get you, messing up with boomstick has nothing to do with it having 80%.

For example, you fell of a 3 story building that would originally give you 85 damage.. reduce 80% (80-68=12)

12 damage for falling off a 3 story building

Maybe reduce it to 40%