Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fume's Official Low Effort Point-Making Guide

Fume Knight

We are going to get straight to the point on this guide so its going to be quick.

WHAT YOU NEED BEFORE THE ROUND STARTS (PREGAME)

1. Bandolier (TRAIT)

2. Arsenal Crate

3. Vaccination (Recommended)

4. Whatever traits you like, take non-materialistic as a return if you don't plan on cading or touching props in general.

5. Have your Ricochet (TIER 1 MAGNUM) and your Akbar (TIER 2 ASSAULT RIFLE) upgraded as much as possible. Ender shotgun works too.

6. Spawn with AR Ammo or Pistol Ammo from the worth menu if you don't want traits. Free is always fun.

7. Fast typing skills so you can whine to moderators/admins to redeem you when your game crashes.

STEPS TO BECOMING A GOD POINTWHORE

1. As soon as the round starts, find a cade and assert your dominance over other kleiners by placing your arsenal in a spot that won't hinder the cade. Make sure the cade is worthy of your presence beforehand.

2. Purchase the Ricochet Magnum with enough ammo to last the wave. 70+ should be enough. a 10x box of ammo will last you the first 2 waves maybe. Smash that resupply button whenever its off cooldown.

3. Aim in the general vicinity of the zombies and watch your points go up quickly with little to no effort. Make sure your arsenal is in a quality spot before intermission for wave 2. Find a good cade if the one you started in is trash.

4. Purchase the Akbar Assault Rifle during intermission with 2 boxes of 10x Assault Rifle Ammo or more depending on your preference. You could also purchase the Ender shotgun if you are a virgin gamer. Chad gamers purchase the Akbar and show the kleiners that the Akbar is a superior weapon. Make sure to hit shots otherwise you won't profit even with this strategy.

5. ALWAYS BE LOOKING FOR KLEINERS THAT DIE INSIDE OR OUTSIDE THE CADE TO COP THEIR LOOT. BONUS POINTS IF YOU GET FREE AMMO FOR EZ POINT FARMING

6. SMASH THAT RESUPPLY OFF COOLDOWN WHILE HOLDING THE MAGNUM EVERYTIME. 24 PISTOL SHOTS IS REAL NOICE.

7. If the resist is high or for some reason you can't do much damage with the akbar/ender, switch to the Magnum and make big boy points.

8. Profit easily and look like a chad on the leaderboard even though you are using pleb-tier weaponry. Listen to this song while you play.

Alright well its really that simple guys. Remember to smash that like button and comment below with some feedback maybe I can update this or whatever.

Shoutout to the guys on TS who aren't supportive of the Akbar and the people on ZS that will forever be plagued by ignorance and hate for the Akbar.

FAMOUS QUOTE FROM INSPIRATIONAL PLAYER: "ALWAYS MAKE THAT BIG BOY PROFIT" ~ Ravelord Nito circa. 2018

PROOF THAT THIS WORKS FROM ONE MATCH, PROBABLY WON'T EVER HAPPEN AGAIN: https://imgur.com/a/u7rxeeC

DISCLAIMER: FUME KNIGHT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TRASH AIM IF YOU SOMEHOW DONT PROFIT. GIT GUD CASUL.

• Like 11

I have a recommendation to make! Once wave 4 hits, buy the promethian magnum with 10 10x boxes of ammo. it is a really fuckin sh- good weapon for making points. Aswell, always ask moderators and admins to redeem you if you die cause a zombie you shot for 400 damage didnt die. Also try to votekick that person. Also try to spam poke me in TS if i stop the vote. Here is a random quote

"I WAS ABOUT TO FUCKIN CUM BUT THEN TANTIBUS TIME"- Unknown, but i had seen it typed out 3 months ago.

4. Purchase the Akbar Assault Rifle during intermission with 2 boxes of 10x Assault Rifle Ammo or more depending on your preference. You could also purchase the Ender shotgun if you are a virgin gamer. Chad gamers purchase the Akbar and show the kleiners that the Akbar is a superior weapon. Make sure to hit shots otherwise you won't profit even with

Shoutout to the guys on TS who aren't supportive of the Akbar and the people on ZS that will forever be plagued by ignorance and hate for the Akbar.

You said this gun was shit last week heck off