Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Suggestion] Repair Grenade

Ser Aland

This would kinda act like a med nade instead its like a repair nade. The Repair nade will be bought in tools and how much it will be cost and repair is your choice. When you throw it near a cade that need repairs it will act like the nailbot. It will start repairing props that are damaged. I'm thinking maybe 250 repairing in total under like 25 seconds and then It would cost around 50 points. If it should give points or not is your choice and this is all an idea. It could be very abused by buying a lot of them and just throwing them at the same time so maybe limit it to like 10 buyable ones. This could be good for solocades since there often isn't many repairers except the cader. But hey! That's just a idea I got in my head :P

How about a grenade that explodes and produces a moderately sized mass of hardened foam. It would not be very durable, but could be used to delay enemies, or trap them for a second or two. It could possibly be used to "reinforce" the cade when it touches props, and takes damage before the props do.

We shouldn't be afraid to add new content. As long as we can come up with an equal for the opposing team, and are willing to tweak things a little, they should work out.

My focus at the moment is more oriented toward making game play fun for both teams, and less repetitive. Variety and abilities like this could help.

Edited by Techmo
  • Like 2

How about a grenade that explodes and produces a moderately sized mass of hardened foam. It would not be very durable, but could be used to delay enemies, or trap them for a second or two. It could possibly be used to "reinforce" the cade when it touches props, and takes damage before the props do.

We shouldn't be afraid to add new content. As long as we can come up with an equal for the opposing team, and are willing to tweak things a little, they should work out.

My focus at the moment is more oriented toward making game play fun for both teams, and less repetitive. Variety and abilities like this could help.

Brilliant.

The suggestion I've posted here isn't a final verdict. Things would be changed, and other items could be adjusted, or changed in some way to compensate. The point is to provide new mechanics while still balancing gameplay. Of course, any changes that are made will be thourougly tested before being implemented.