Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Suggestion] Toy Hammer

NotJohn

We all have those moments in the server when a bunch of shitcaders started to feel like Chads and shitcade, annoying the decent caders as they continue to nail all the props because "they're cading" *insert gamerboy*

aside from !votezlist or !votekick maybe we could have a vote to give those shitcaders a toy hammer, unnailing all the props they've nailed. All they can do is just whack their toy hammers around (It's up to the devs to decide if they can still repair cades or not)

Just getting sick of shitcaders nailing props they wont even use imo

I mean, I myself a cader find it extremly annoying when a shitcader starts to fuck up your cade. I wish there was a system where if like 2-5 Mods+ voted for a person to be given a rank that coulld zlist without having to make a vote because 80% of all the votekicks/zlists fail ALL the time. And sometimes mods are either afk/not online which makes it even harder to be able to cade with a person disturbing you. Might make a post about something like this so we could maybe see that in the future.

• Like 1