Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zs_Obj_Minecave Is Broken To Bits

Redr

As some of us know, minecave is a new OBJ map and is obviously broken right now.

1. wave -32768????? https://steamcommuni.../?id=1454335056

2. theres no timers or notifications when the doors or entrances will open (those gold timers on the walls dont count)

3. the weapons in the arsenal seem like you cant buy them but you can

4. teleporter wont work in that gold room sometimes for some players (or theres a timer on it or something idk)

5. whats with the all around me are familiar faces music but minecraft themed

6. no definent ending to the map (it said the map was beat in 10 seconds .-.)

8. after it says wave -32768, it restarts the timer for a new wave so every time you die, you have to wait like 1 minute to respawn

9. and more!!!!!

THIS INFORMATION IS NOW IRRELEVANT AND MOST OR ALL OF THE THINGS MENTIONED ABOVE HAVE BEEN FIXED so stop posting here

Edited by Redr
  • Like 1

Its a map made whose foundation is made out of bricks made out of wet shit while hanging from the edge of a cliff. I played it back in the day and Im surprised the thing can be even finished and im even more surprised it got added to rotation considering its absolute broken state lol.

Its the kind of map that makes obj evac or obj mine look good, those 2 maps are broken, short, boring, and easily exploitable but at least they are presentable i guess? obj minecave is just something out of this world tbh.