Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

"we Dont Use Nox Code."

TheFray

I dont want to start any fights, ok? i just want to show you what is happened these hours.

https://hellsgamers....ad/#entry793334

This post clearly show 2 of the main admins saying: "Let’s not get any speculation going please. We have our version, they have theirs.

Nox’s Code is not any concern of HeLLsGamers."

"To clarify,

HeLLsGamers' position on this is this is drama happening at NoxiousNet that has nothing to do with us. Please don't speculate about NoxiousNet or what will happen to them here. We don't want to be apart of the drama.

As far as the code, we have no intention of reincorporating the changes. Our version is so heavily modified it'd be a massive undertaking. There are other reasons but no need to stir up drama.

- Kigen,

Lead Executive Director, Internal Affairs, HeLLsGamers. "

then why you use it? yes the code is public but you clearly said that you dont use it for many reason, and i know all of them.

I REPEAT IF SOMEONE DONT READ AT THE BEGINNING, I DONT WANT TO START ANY FIGHTS WITH NOBODY ABOUT THIS STORY. MINE IS ONLY A SEMI QUESTION AND FOR MOST OF US AN EXPLANATION.

Edited by TheFray

That was posted when the fall of Nox was fresh, the code is not within the mainstream code and can only be used by admins. Kigen did clarify that adding the code would require massive overhauls to code which is not the case here as it's a few ents for a live test to see how things went with it.

Alot of stuff went on internally that you don't need to concern yourself with but if anyone who made the original code doesn't want it on HG then it's a simple folder deletion. So unless you get Raox or whoever did the code for the stuff seen (I have no idea who made them cause no credits comments exist) to ask me to remove it then I shall remove it.

• Like 2

Mine was a question for clarification as i said, i dont need dumb answers like the one who fume did. Credit Raox and The Darker One for all the stuffs they did then use it as you want, this story is finished for me, i wanted only a explanation.

Mine was a question for clarification as i said, i dont need dumb answers like the one who fume did. Credit Raox and The Darker One for all the stuffs they did then use it as you want, this story is finished for me, i wanted only a explanation.

I have no intent of causing drama which is why I added the code in a place that is easily deletable. The code probably won't be used but could be kept around for a placeholder to improve several systems. The primary reason this stuff was added was because I no longer have the time to work on ZS like I used to, (I have a coder job and working on a huge ass KF2 mod) so I figured using a few Nox related things could ease the stress and may make gameplay alittle less linear

• Like 2

if anyone here really think i'm starting a fight about that then avoid even quote because you cleary didnt read what i writed before when i said "I DONT WANT TO START ANY FIGHTS WITH NOBODY ABOUT THIS STORY". . forrest explained everything i wanted and the only thing nox admins want are the credits. i dont need any other retarded ass comment who dont explain anything about what i asked, Thank you.

if anyone here really think i'm starting a fight about that then avoid even quote because you cleary didnt read what i writed before when i said "I DONT WANT TO START ANY FIGHTS WITH NOBODY ABOUT THIS STORY". . forrest explained everything i wanted and the only thing nox admins want are the credits. i dont need any other retarded ass comment who dont explain anything about what i asked, Thank you.

Why are you posting this then? Shouldn't THEY be the ones to come here and ask credit at all? They can't even come here by themselves and ask for it...

While we do encourage anyone that play on our servers, HG member or not, to express any concerns or suggestions of what we can do to better player experience, the tone of this post appears to be somewhat malicious and unnecessary. If writers of any code that may be implemented would like credit to be given to them, they are more than welcome to discuss that issue personally with our developers whom have said (as mentioned above) they would be more than happy to oblige.

• Like 4

like its fine to ask questions about it but it was mainly for testing purposes. some people took it out of proportion and are the ones making the situation alot worse. the fray asked a question in a very mature way and forrest made a good explanation which solves the issue. this should've been between forrest and fray tbh like scrubs said

Edited by Boxsnake