Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bad Pad - Hard Rock Metroidvania Platformer, Releasing On Steam 8/8/2018

mail-pen.png

mail-video.gif

Bad Pad is ready and will be released on August 8, 2018

When The Rocky Horror Picture Show and Jack Black met Super Mario.

Bad Pad, hard rock musical comedy metroidvanian platformer.

The wacky premise of Bad Pad is told in songs and is set around a gamepad's buttons who came to life, their endless battles, tons of jumping, mind controlling machines and a little bit of time traveling.

Join Square in his adventures, survive Evil Pen's hellish castles, help save Hexa and Trapezoid and probably the rest of the world!

mail-footer.png

Edited by Headbangers

Pretty fun, reminds me of IWBTG and Super Meat Boy, except with a health system. Even though I don't like heavy metal, I like the game's soundtrack so far (especially the Castle Map song). Whenever I have enough, I'll definitely consider buying this.

Thanks I'm glad you liked it!, maybe I'll make an headbanger out of you after all :)

The health system is a part of metroidvania elements of the game, the game also features an open world map, character upgrades, acquiring new abilities and more.