Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Survey – The Zs Server And You Today (August 7-8, 2018)

Snowyamur

Hey y’all. I’m doing a survey to gather information about how the HeLLsGamers Zombie Survival server is to you, wanting to know what about it makes it fun, boring, interesting, hilarious, etc. to each of you individually. I am also gathering information on what you think would help improve the server in ways that would make it fun for everyone.

Those who answer ALL the questions below will receive 750 ZS points when I return in-game.

Requirements: ALL responses must be greater than +30 characters. Exception to this rule is if you wish to not answer or don’t know how to answer a question, say “N/A†or “I don’t know.â€

You are not permitted to answer “N/A†or “I don’t know†on all of them, or on 80% of the questions.

I would also like to point out that these responses go towards improving the overall server, which I will turn into suggestions to relate back to Forrest, Techmo, and Northground.

Please answer these questions honestly. If you want to see the ZS server + the HeLLsGamers community improved, this is one of many important ways to do it. Dishonest answers will only detriment results, which in-turn detriment future actions taken for improvement.

Please follow the link below to proceed to the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B2TT3RN

Edited by Snowyamur