Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Poll – What Zombies Truly Need (August 8, 2018)

Snowyamur

Currently, I am figuring out ways to improve the Zombie Survival’s zombie team because, to me, they’re lacking right now. Being a zombie is a bit boring because you do the same thing over and over: rush at the cade and keep dying.

Not so fun, is it? Perhaps we can add some new way to play as a zombie in Zombie Survival. To figure out what said “way†is, I created a simple poll that will allow us to figure out what the zombie team needs to not only be more interesting, but fun as well.

Those who participate in and complete this short poll will earn 300 ZS points when I return in-game.

Disclaimer: all choices must be ranked, and they can be ranked however you wish.

All items must be ranked. Failure to do so may result in your points being revoked.

Please be honest in your ranking because dishonest ranking will only hurt the server more by hurting what we can provide for the zombie team.

Please use the following link below to access the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BCNTJBP

Edited by Snowyamur
  • Like 3

zombine needs a buff cause it sucks badly and everytime you attack you slow down and all the time you are just a snail cause humans keep shooting you i guess we could add "Elite" Zombines maybe? that would be unlocked in 1:30 minutes after wave wave 6 started and these are more stronger than regular zombines their grenades can do 28 dmg or more and has more radius and wont be slow as hell