Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Friend Of Hg

Redr

it first starts with newbie, then so on and i dont understand that. One main question i have is how do you become friend of HG? and it would also be helpful for a list of the different ranks from lowest to high. I presume that its based on posts,topics, and amount of time spent on HG or when the account was created.

Just wonderin'

Clan Ranks & Positions

• HG has three different clan ranks:
    • -hg- Recruit
      • This is your starting rank if you wish to fully join HG. These are newcomers who wish to be full members in HG but must prove themselves.

[*][HG] Member

• This is full member and makes up the majority of people in the clan. To achieve this, view the section above.

[*]HG | Veteran

• People with this have proven they are true HG. To achieve this, they've been a full [HG] Member for at least one year and have been recommended by a current Veteran and voted on by Division Staff.

• HG has several different positions within the community. If you need help with something, you should first talk to a Divisional Staff member. For more details on each, view the Leadership page. For more details on HGCE Leadership, view the HGCE Management page. You may see people with these tags in their name:
    • [C] Executive Council
      • Executive Council is primarily responsible for the overseeing of the direction HeLLsGamers is going in. They make the large and important decisions.

[*][D] Director

• Council's Board of Directors are responsible for managing the their respective divisional leaders and working with them in day to day decisions.

[*][L] Divisional Leader

• Divisional leaders are the head of their division and are responsible for managing the day to day operations of it.

[*] Divisional Staff

• Divisional staff are management of their division. Go to these people first if you need help with something.

[*][CEL] HGCE Team Leader

• HGCE team leaders are responsible for managing the day to day operations of their team.

[*][CE] HGCE Staff

• HGCE staff are responsible for carrying out the assigned duties of their team.

[*][cS] Community Staff

• Community staff are responsible for watching over and recruiting for their game division (divisions that are not yet full gaming divisions of HG).

[*][GM] Division Global Moderator (CS:GO Only)

• Responsible for moderating all CS:GO servers.

[*][M] Division Moderator

• Responsible for moderating their assigned servers.

--------------------------------------------------

Went ahead and pasted this over for you to look at, if you have any more questions I'll be happy to help out.

• Like 3

Uh yeah I have linked my steam id and still don't have friend of hg, can I have it too or?

On the forums Friend of HG is only a title, not a usergroup of any sort. When you get Friend of HG tags on HG TeamSpeak you can ask the staff member to also set your forum member title to Friend of HG.