Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zombie Survival Phase Glitch

MoreEcchi

I can't fucking stand the phase glitch in zombie survival, This has been happening serveral times with me with a T6 Gun before. Today that just happened, I lost a t6 cause of a phase glitch. I can't even go through props when it gets nailed. It happens when you try to jump + z in a prop and it happens for 10 seconds for you to get fucked. I was on OBJ rescape, and they broke through the part where the bench breaks and a person made a bench on the stairs and I jumped and z into the prop but I couldn't go through it. Please admins, please fix this, HG has to many fucking bugs, I just want this to be fixed. Alot of people are complaining about this happening and they want it fixed.

Saying "maybe you shouldn't do it" to someone talking about a bug/glitch is the stupidest thing to say.

[

It's not a bug nor a glitch, the code for phasing is doing exactly what it was meant to do and that's not allowing people to phase if they are not on the ground

As i said.. Maybe you shouldnt be doing it and it wouldnt happen

Edited by Wonderland