Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Make Chem A Healer

Refined

Wanted new Buff's for the Zombie Classes and I figured Chem Zombie is so useless in this Gamemode

Make Chem have a Aura Effect like Shadow Shade to heal Zombies when they're close so that Bosses like Shade can start Tanking and blocking Bullets while they're healed

That is all thank u

I can agree that Chem is too underpowered right now but it was not always like that and it did have a specific purpose by dealing damage to multiple props at once. I would rather see that it gets a small damage buff and possibly increased hp so that it can resume its role in attacking cades with a lot of props like doorcades. So i dont really see a need to change its gameplay style but its an interesting suggestion.

• Like 5

Maybe add a heal others on death effect where it heals nearby zombie in a radius upon death? Would act as a support class and would fit in with the nature it's meant to be played (dying)

Yup