Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zs_Obj_Vertigo Soundtrack Ringtone

Wonderland

theres litterally all vertigo musics on youtube lol

I mean.. trying to figure out what your getting at.. ..i mean i ripped this from youtube. Chopped it.. and reuploaded it to a phone ringtone website.. are you trying to ask for the other songs or..... most of the people i talk to out and about dont know how to rio stuff from you tube let alone make it into a ringtone..

Edited by Wonderland
  • Like 1

I mean.. trying to figure out what your getting at.. ..i mean i ripped this from youtube. Chopped it.. and reuploaded it to a phone ringtone website.. are you trying to ask for the other songs or..... most of the people i talk to out and about dont know how to rio stuff from you tube let alone make it into a ringtone..

You realise that literally all you need to do is download the youtube video and you can set it as a ringtone on your phone without downloading an app right

Then why didnt you. My bad for sharing something.... you do know the difference between mp4 and mp3.. that the video has to be converted to be used as a ringtone....but thanks for the salt morgoth.if you dont have anything nice to say why do you come here and start crap over something so small just cause you dont like me doesnt mean you can freely follow me around stalking my topics in an effort to negative nancy everything i do.If thats all you had to do you should have done it yourself instead of coming on my topic and telling me the wrong way to do something. Yes i know how to make ringtones. I put it on a platform to share it as its more easy to give somebody a link than it is the whole song and tell them to make it themselves now isnt it? ........ as i said. Most of the people ..including morgoth apparently dont know hownto make ringtones from youtube videos. And i included you morgoth because you said to use the original mp4 format.

Edited by Wonderland
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...