Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Custom Hg Mousepads & Hoodie!!!!!!!!

Benz

Suq Madiq I know hes got stickers on deck, id love a decal for mine as well m8!! I just can't wait!!! haha we are goin to be lookin clean in our HG gear!! 'people be like WHAA?!?!?!?!? look dem, dem boys crazy!! they some HELLSGAMERS!!! muahahahaaa!'

I am just really excited for the future of this endeavor because I know stock is going to be fresh to def!!!

• Like 1

• Executive Council

I like the Hoodie with it being both sided, I wonder what it would look like with just a big HG logo on front and then the words Hellsgamers on the rear at the top.

Only issues:

Mouse mats n tings would be bad to make with tags since people get promoted often etc

Also unless prices have changed since the last time this happened I feel like its just going to be a hype period where things are bought and then nothing else

The white border as others have said is a bit much.

Not trying to shit on the idea of HG merch here, but I feel like there's not too much point to try and produce stuff when you can get better quality items for cheaper. I know its HG related and all that, and funds may help the community (bring back perp), but in my eyes, its a bit pointless as in the past the success rates weren't high. Again, not against and certainly can't stop anyone doing anything due to my opinion, I just feel as it's been tried enough.

So okay going to clear up the above statement that is in green. I want to first say thank you to everyone that has commented so far and that this thread is not going to be used to go back and forth unless it is valuable and meaningful feedback. Not assumptions or negative comments. Criticism like everyone else has been doing is fine which is what I need and want. If anyone would like to go back and forth with me on any subject find me in TS. In response to the above statement in green Morgoth. My quality is just as good if not better then some big-box retailers number one. Number two pricing has not been established on my end nor has the community established pricing yet so my question to you is how do you know that "you can get better quality items at a lower price"? You have not even seen my quality either. If you are speaking about past stuff then that's fine but you need to word your statements a little better. You are looking into the thread a lot more then you need to. The community isn't going to mass produce straight out of the gate this is to help fund the community and also boost morale as well as advertising for the community to gain more members! With the new website coming soon it would be nice to have a nice new store too right? I am really pumped to get the new website and get these promotional items off of the ground! Who else is? Anyone wanting to help me feel free to message me and let's do work!

• Like 3