Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Forum Game: *the Corrupted Wish*

Alienware

The Corrupted Wish game is simple to understand and encourages creativity, really:

A makes a wish, B will fulfill it, but it's slightly corrupted. B makes another wish, C corrupts it, and so on.

Real example:

Person A: I wish I had already graduated from college.

Person B: Granted. You're 37 years old, graduated, and can't remember a thing about it. You just barely passed your classes because you only wanted to graduate. You are without a significant other because you just drifted through life, no cares besides graduating college. But you graduated quicker.

I wish I was always the center of attention in a crowd.

Person C: OOOOOooooooh. Granted, you are the center of attention now, in a crowd of 2 billion people. People are fond of you and adore you, but now you got their attention, you can't go to the toilet, you can't do anything without them peering at you, you cannot get out of the crowd, cos you need to be in the exact 'center'.

I wish I hadn't posted here. O_o (Cos I can't think of a wish.)

That's about it. Here goes my first wish:

I wish I could listen to good music for the rest of my life.

Granted, fam. You listen to the same one song in your head on constant repeat for the rest of your life, but no one else hears it. It is max volume and you can't turn it off - not even when trying to sleep. In order to catch some sleep you are prescribed some very strong sleeping pills which you soon become addicted to. When the constant musical hell continues in your ears, after 2 years you lose your job, your wife, kids and your home. You are homeless and will do anything, ANYTHING to get enough money to buy some of those blessed sleeping pills so that you can finally get some sleep for the first time this week. You become disgusted with the man you have become and the actions you have taken to get to the point you are at now, you look at your reflection in the mirky puddle of rain water at your feet, and vow to yourself, during the upbeat chorus of the song, that you will do better tomorrow. But tomorrow comes and nothing changes.

I wish Sit was my boyfriend

• Like 3

You are now a Global Elite. However, it is because of a system glitch that grants you that rank. When you try to play a game, you are accused constantly of being either a hacker who is now toggled off, or a purchased account. You get banned by Valve for suspicious activity and too sudden of a boost in skill level.

I wish I could have a personalized, super comfortable bed to sleep on.

• Like 1