Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (Gmod) Abuse Report ([Hg] Wonderland)

a white kleiner

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

[HG] Wonderland

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_1:17029986

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

HellsGamers Zombie Survival

How long ago did this take place?

29 september,Today

Give us a brief description of the incident.

So i was just killing some zombies on zs_dl_powercliff with my human team when suddenly wonderland decides to tp a zombie then the entire z team to the other spawn from the map that doesnt work,so i decided to check what happened and almost got slain for looking at a zomvie that was in his spawn counting as "spawncamp"

Proof Links?

• Like 10

Zombies were being hallway camped past wave 3 at their spawn so i teleported one of the recruits as a ghoul to the other zombie spawn outside the hallways and white kleiner refused to stop spawncamping .. He tried to argue what spawncamping actually was i told him that he was too cocky for his own good and muted him

Edited by Wonderland
  • Like 3

Its alright to try and balance out the game but its not really against the rules to be around zombie spawn, probably shouldn't have slayed him and there was no need to mute him when he was just asking what you were doing, could have avoided this entirely if you did that.

Reviewed.

He wasnt slain