Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Teamspeak Ban Request

Thats my only defense. Chains did say he personally wouldnt. Didnt say I would get in trouble or anything. I think " i wouldnt because it could end up bad, but would be a funny meme " were the exact words. and tbh this is a funny meme at this point. a ts3 ban for a spam poke. lol. if thats seriously what you guys want to do go right ahead and go for it i wont even think twice about joining the ts3 ever again. but its not like yall dont meme on eachother and spam poke eachother. had charlie said stop I would have. but he didnt. RIP

https://gyazo.com/1a34a5494cdf49fe620496e47bf3fa40

As the rules, which you should know, say you're not allowed to spam poke. You did it all in one batch and I was in game in a 10 man so I couldn't tab out to tell you to stop.

Any time that you've joined teamspeak you've been toxic towards me, and this isn't an exception. I haven't attempted to come into contact with you at all, and you think all of a sudden it would be funny to spam poke me for literally zero reason.

Chains never said it would be a funny meme, he said he liked the meme. What you're saying and what your screenshot shows literally contradict eachother.

Also yes, people may mess around and joke with eachother, but how would I at all see this as a joke, you coming into teamspeak and spam poking me for no reason?

• Like 1

I did this as a meme, take a joke and relax. sheesh.

talk about being toxic?

*links to Charlies ban history*

I come in HG TS3 to hang with my friends from here, and you constantly berate me, even been kicked by DL+ for being rude towards me. Sorry you can't handle a joke. but as I said if leadership here wants to give me a TS3 ban, ill take it as i did spam poke him as a meme.

• Like 2

• Sit. unlocked this topic