Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

CSS Scrim Servers Bugs and Suggestions

enigma#

In an effort to make sure we have the scrim servers up and going well, please post bugs (and/or suggestions) you see while playing.

Please use the following format when reporting bugs (failure to post in this format may result in your post being deleted)

1. Which team you were on.

2. What are you doing when it occurs.

3. Which map, when it occurs (if all, please specify all maps)

4. A detailed (if possible) description of the occurrence.

When making suggestions, please keep in mind that

1. We may not accept your suggestions

2. Do not belittle others' suggestions, doing so may get you banned.

3. Not all suggestions are bad inherently, some may just not be applicable to us.

THIS IS NOT A THREAD FOR YOUR OWN TECHNICAL ISSUES. Please go here for those types of problems: https://hellsgamers.com/forums/88-Dev-Tech-Talk-Help-Tutorials.

1. Which team you were on: Both teams

2. What are you doing when it occurs: Beginning the Match

3. Which map, when it occurs: all maps

On certain servers when the match goes live friendly fire isn't enabled. To my understanding friendly fire is meant to be on? I can't remember which servers this happens on but i think it's most if not all of them.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Suggestion.

There seems to be a lot of times when there isn't anyone with rcon online for the 10man servers, as one or two of the servers have SourceMod installed, any chance instead of giving rcon to people, you could just give people Admin with powers to Change Map, Execute Pregame and Execute Lo3.

As no damage can be done to these servers with just 3 Admin Commands, It'd mean that you can trust more people and there would be a lot more people that could run/'rcon' 10mans.

Suggestion.

There seems to be a lot of times when there isn't anyone with rcon online for the 10man servers, as one or two of the servers have SourceMod installed, any chance instead of giving rcon to people, you could just give people Admin with powers to Change Map, Execute Pregame and Execute Lo3.

As no damage can be done to these servers with just 3 Admin Commands, It'd mean that you can trust more people and there would be a lot more people that could run/'rcon' 10mans.

This is why we have server 1 with Pug Mod, which there is no need for rcon. It's all automated. kigen.co:27015

We tried the pug server yesterday, it's not working correctly.

Did captain round, teams were good. Someone timed out, Match was paused. Got a Sub, match was still paused. When we typed '.ready' again, it said 'Match is already Live' But every round it told us the Match is Still Paused.

We then got the person that Timed out to come back, Match was still paused. We got to 15 rounds, Match was still paused, teams didn't swap, we couldn't manually swap teams so we had to play till 16 rounds on the same teams. Was really boring :(

We tried the pug server yesterday, it's not working correctly.

Did captain round, teams were good. Someone timed out, Match was paused. Got a Sub, match was still paused. When we typed '.ready' again, it said 'Match is already Live' But every round it told us the Match is Still Paused.

We then got the person that Timed out to come back, Match was still paused. We got to 15 rounds, Match was still paused, teams didn't swap, we couldn't manually swap teams so we had to play till 16 rounds on the same teams. Was really boring :(

Did that person rejoin the server and type .r?

Did that person rejoin the server and type .r?

Oooo, I'm not actually sure if she did or not :S I guess that was our fault then ^^

But what about the 'No Random Teams', when we played, the teams got a bit stacked. Where we suppose to type something to make the teams not random? Also, I don't really remember but I'm pretty sure we didn't do a captain round. We all typed .r, teams got randomized and it went live.

Oooo, I'm not actually sure if she did or not :S I guess that was our fault then ^^

But what about the 'No Random Teams', when we played, the teams got a bit stacked. Where we suppose to type something to make the teams not random? Also, I don't really remember but I'm pretty sure we didn't do a captain round. We all typed .r, teams got randomized and it went live.

Scratch that. It was all our fault lol. Server works fine, we just didn't know how to do it correctly xD

1. Captain Round

2. Teams

3. Pick Map

3. .Ready up

We did Ready up first ^^

Scratch that. It was all our fault lol. Server works fine, we just didn't know how to do it correctly xD

1. Captain Round

2. Teams

3. Pick Map

3. .Ready up

We did Ready up first ^^

Thats true this mod is fucking awesome, i dont 10 man alot but when people dont have rcon this is best.

Also whenever if there is a glitch or something like that if you guys can get detail what happened kigen can fix it. Thanks.

Back with another Bug / Suggestion

Need to explain something first.

When we Nominate a map, there's a couple maps that say (Recently Played Map) which means that we cannot nominate that map and we cannot play that map.

Can you remove that feature so we can nominate the same map 5 times if we want to? :P

We had to rtv 3 times today before we could actually play the map we wanted xD

• Executive Council
Back with another Bug / Suggestion

Need to explain something first.

When we Nominate a map, there's a couple maps that say (Recently Played Map) which means that we cannot nominate that map and we cannot play that map.

Can you remove that feature so we can nominate the same map 5 times if we want to? :P

We had to rtv 3 times today before we could actually play the map we wanted xD

Should be fixed.

Let me know if it isn't.

• 3 years later...