Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What computer skills do you have?

Wingless

• 2 weeks later...

I'm proficient in PHP and I'm not bad with photoshop. I'm good at LUA scripting and I am learning to program DirectX, but I'm not quite there yet. I'm learning 3D Modeling with Blender simultaneous to my adventure with DirectX. Also, I know how to type like a human being.

Edited by I AM Your Reason

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Make Pizza, Annoy Anyone, Get Banned but be Unbanned the same day :P, Stop Elements Admin Abooose, and be Lamps emotional punching bag :)...Anyways to really answers your question:

• 2 Years of Source Related Coding
  • 1 Year of Map Design
  • 1 Year of C++
  • 1 Year of Web Design
  • 1 Year of Java

I CAN TYPE 95 WPM SUCKAS. I can shit on Vanessa Carlton on the piano. I can read math, do math, kiss math, think math. I can look like a girl.

and I get HG DDOS-ed. :(

Isn't math what we're supposed to do? If not, my purpose in life has just been completely shattered T.T

Professional Googler (Its witnessed)

"Hella" good trombone player

Game server fixer for pay

"Good" roller hockey playa

I guess I'm good at not studying in college and still acing exams (except mexi-talk)

Whatever Helmin, I was Homer's official googler long before you were even born! Also, I fix game servers for free (though I wouldn't mind getting paid *cough cough*).