Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Runescape

Fallen

Yeah, it's a nerd game, it's fun. I have a lvl 99 Zerker Ptp and 93 Cb ftp, 100m bank, 90 str 94 mage 80 range 75 attack 45 defence, dragon gloves (working on barrows) and still need lunars. If you play the game and wanna chillax and play hit me up. If you don't like the game don't bother replying. I'm always on teamspeak, and I usually have public chat enabled my username in RS is "Zerk or Derp"... <3

- Change

I also have a 132 ACC, and a lvl 3. Lvl three has a 100m'ish.

zerk%20or%20derp.png

1kd.png

Only%20Wins.png

Edited by Fallen
  • Like 1

Oh runescape. The money makers for "Hackers" oh yes. I'm not a RS Fan anymore but I remember the days I hade my rune set and party hat. But that's all done. Runescape should not be a MMO because what will you guys do? Pvp? If you do that you'll be going up against Jaja,FH and some other PVP clans.

Tommo such a fancy high leveler :3

I'm poop at runescape, never bought member cause it's a waste of fuckin money (even though my mom and brothers all had members for so long!)

Have had it for like, 7 years or so? hadn't been on there in a while till lucky wanted to add me,

my skills:

Laugh at me and I'll punch you in the wee wee D:

I would show my magical stats but I cant start runescape now :3 so yeah, you'll never know how pro I am!

:3

if you feel like adding me on there, I might start playing again:

kimmerd