Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Phone do u have

Can send me a PM for a buy link place i wanna try it out ;)

I wouldn't recommend the Nexus S 4G unless you are looking to develop apps and test that they work well on older phones. Nexus S is great, but it is over a year old. I would recommend the Galaxy Nexus, the successor, because it has all the pros of the Nexus S with stronger hardware.

I wouldn't recommend the Nexus S 4G unless you are looking to develop apps and test that they work well on older phones. Nexus S is great, but it is over a year old. I would recommend the Galaxy Nexus, the successor, because it has all the pros of the Nexus S with stronger hardware.

Sounds good mate, I was not looking for buying it for Perm use it i have a iPhone ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Your exact phone costs so much more in Belgium.

For the white 64GB Iphone 4S I would pay 850 euro's, which is 1067 dollars. Fuck no lol :D

I have this one:

nokia_E5_front_black_604x604.png

was about 320 dollars when I bought it last year. an absolute piece of crap, not gonna lie. I had to take it back to the store 3 times. but yeah I prefer using my phones till they're absolutely one hundred percent broken, so I am not getting a new one soon :3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...