Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What You Do???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Custodian going on 2 years next month, started at the same high school I graduated from now at a different school but in the same district. Also recently started going back to school, working a labor job taught me I would rather not work a labor job lol. Majoring in Computer Science with more of a focus on Network Maintenance since that is what available for work around here. No pics to show, unless requested? Odd request though...

• 1 month later...

Welp im an artist and an reseller. I help my dad paint,Draw and lift things. We also buy toys and resell them. We travel to artshows and toymeets. We paint for major corporatiions as well as small buisnesses and collecters.

• 2 weeks later...

I am addicted to racing remote control cars. "not wal-mart ones" they go over 30mph+ I own a [modded] 1/10 scale Traxxas Slash 4x4 SW3 Edition w/ TSM, OBA & LCG chassis which goes 110mph weights 12lbs and is water resistant [13/54 gearing]. also a [modded] 1/5 scale Traxxas Xmaxx 4x4 40mph weights 25lbs and is fully water proof [15/54 gearing] "both are 4 wheel drive with center diff lock. "i do race for money sometimes"

Edited by ¤OwlsofTheHour¤
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a Freshman (about to be anyways) and not doing much. I want to be a Game Warden, in Texas more specifically. I'm also a new recruit! Yay for me. I hope to do good for the community and good for the people. Like my future career will do. Well, what I do is really nothing. Go to school, get good grades and make my education worth it. I plan to do good, and hopefully you will to. Remember, you make your choices, so choose wisely.

• Like 1

I am the CEO of the AntNetwork and I own it, I make money off of my ad revenue and ads across my websites and revenue from other vids I'm in, and I'm a tester of products and apps. As well as I am putting in an application at Roy rogers for some extra cash that I'm saving up for a trip to LA

I'm surprised I never posted here.

I'm a part-time web developer. I do both front-end and back-end but do a lot of front-end. I definitely don't see myself doing this all my life, it's more for CV experience (its been over 1 year now at my first compsci job). I'm also in university in Computer Science.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I work in the Agriculture industry, although this maybe my last season due to management changes. I am currently starting to work on the side as a Community Organizer, and expanding the amount of servers I have in Germany for a future online business that I am still working out logistics, and consumer demands. To pay the bills after this season is over to pay the bills, I've been looking for work in IT and Data Entry.

I do have a photo of me working at the produce docks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

igotberries2_zpsj4tt81ye.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...