Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How much time do you guys put into HG compared to your jobs/school/life stuff/etc?

Elephant

I put way more time in HG/gaming than I should lol.

I spend at least 10 hours (semi) in front of the computer now, since I stay on till like 4-5 am tenmanning and browsing the forums. that's the same as a busy saturday at work lol. and like twice the amount of time I spend on going to classes normally, or studying.

The only things that can get me go away from my computer during these holidays are hot weather, shopping (or doing weird stuff with my best friends), my nephews and niece <3 and my boyfriend. When they ask for my attention, everything else can go fuck itself :3

Well, when I was in HG, I was on at least 9-12 hours a day, on the forums, doing 10 mans, jailbreaking, etc.

lol...

question goes to all leadership

Anyways, I've been busy so I spent like 5 hours a week playing with people :(. But it's calming down so soon to be like a couple hours a day. I have to get my workouts in ;).

I don't know about numbers, but my importance scale goes like this:

Real Life > Admin Duties > Gaming

That means I obviously put real life first. When I sit down to get online, I wade through the multiple Skype leadership channels for any hot issues that need attention. I then check forums, then resolve any issues that need my attention. If everything is good in admin-land, I am then FINALLY able to sit down and game. I can't tell you how many nights I've signed on wanting to game but not been able to because admin stuff has taken up all the time I had available.

I don't know about numbers, but my importance scale goes like this:

Real Life > Admin Duties > Gaming

That means I obviously put real life first. When I sit down to get online, I wade through the multiple Skype leadership channels for any hot issues that need attention. I then check forums, then resolve any issues that need my attention. If everything is good in admin-land, I am then FINALLY able to sit down and game. I can't tell you how many nights I've signed on wanting to game but not been able to because admin stuff has taken up all the time I had available.

Ditto.