Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Question to all [TC] and [C]

Ron Paul

How did you get to where you were? How did you find out about HG? What'd you do for your position? How long have you been around?

I don't know to be honest. When I first joined HG (I was under -hg-) and mostly flying under the radar (I loved playing D2DM and had a few vet friends so we had our fun). It was Noc that encouraged me to move up and I soon started moving to different sides of hg. I made some more good friends (two actually that were banned, one for cheating; one for disagreeing with the path HG took, but there were more). As time grew, I kept donating and paid for admin, made ban reports, t-list (as by that time I became a jailbreaker) reports. I was given the opportunity for lower staff and did the same things (ban reports etc... did some raffles).

I have been here for about 2 years so I'd say I'm very fortunate to be where I am.

My daily workings in HG:

dealing mostly with ban reports, unban requests, abuse reports that require additional intervention

answer any questions -hg-+ may have

i'm a techy so you'll see me in the tech threads quite often

play video games

pulling homers =D