Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Question 2 Whoever follows me around like a hawk And delete my posts

No!

I found that lately Someone's been following me quiet Thoroughly on the forums. Deleting my posts why it's their job to. In the last 5 days I've had about 3 to 4 post deleted. I only post where I have an opinion or comment about something. I stay away from The leadership the rats And stuff I don't know about. Let me know what's up With a constant deleting up my post

Or is it your job to follow me around and delete the post that you don't like?

index_th.jpg

Edited by Clifford "No!" Kinkade

• Executive Council

That and stop posting things that are against the rules. That way we won't have people reporting your posts and thus making us review your posts.

• 3 weeks later...
That and stop posting things that are against the rules. That way we won't have people reporting your posts and thus making us review your posts.

Possitive 100% sure every post thats been deleted is not zbraking amy rules. Some needs read the forums rules again i think

If my post are sexual in nature and offend you. Maybe you should try to get a girlfriend and then you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Plz closed this thread before i get banned for a made up forums rule.

Clifford, you should try to quit while you are ahead.

Smart ass responses to valid answers to your questions will not help your cause.

I'm only stating it like this because it would be immature of me to tell you to eat a whole bag of dicks.

Now, be quiet.