Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse Xafizzle Abuse Jailbreak Dick In A Box

Consuela

1. Abuser name: -hg- Xafizzle

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:23079368

3. What server: Jail Break CSS

4. About what time: 9:20 P.M. PST

5. PROOF:

6. Please tell us about the incident

Simple war day. I play the full-length "Dick in a Box" song, and fun is had by all. To my knowledge, no one has ever played "dick in a box." For some reason unbeknownst to me, an admin asks for "off". I comply immediately and load a 1 second sound clip only of justin timberlake singing "It's my dick in a box!", which is obviously different than the song becuase there's no intro, etc. I play the sound clip, once or twice within 10 seconds (not spamming over anyone else, nor did I spam over anyone else with my original "dick in a box" full-length quit. Xafizzle mutes me for 5 rounds immediately, then accuses me of trolling the admins and finding a loophole in the rule.

All I wanted to do was make the server happy/fun, and who doesn't like "dick in a box"? I was not warned about the 1 second sound clip (you can see in console that I even changed the sound files), and moreover it's obvious from the sound clip that it was not the same music clip i played before. By the logic of xa-fizzle, him saying "off" means I cannot play any sound clips for the rest of the war day. This is the kind of fun-killing abuse of admin powers that can sometimes makes playing on the server a drag.

Regards,

Consuela

post-12896-0-49887800-1356846677_thumb.jpg

post-12896-0-91667900-1356846682_thumb.jpg

Several people said off in chat so another admin told him off in all chat. He then intentionally plays parts of the same song even though he was told off. I didn't say off nor did I choose to have it off. But there several people who said off in dead chat. Although he turned it off after asked, he still played that sound clip from the song. He could've just played a different song and I wouldn't have minded in the least but he chose to play a clip from the same song.

In addition, I wasn't the one who said you found a loophole and I didn't mute you cause I thought you were trying to spam. But you played the same song that you were told to turn off, whether it be a clip or not.

Edited by xafizzle