Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Something About Me...

SandRaz0r

Hello, and thank you for presenting your possible interest in learning something about me. My name is Conner Landon, I am 16 years old and live in the rainy state of Washington up in the North West of the U.S., my favorite region. I am an amateur photo editor, I constantly make profile pictures and forum signatures. I'm also a vast explorer in the many styles of gaming that are offered in our delicate society today and I am a proud participant in most. By far, my desires lead me to the RP servers of the internet, whether it be forums or a virutal world in a video game, I enjoy to see the new characters and ideas that the contributors incorporate into them as well as the story. I partake in many hours of gameplay on the HeLLsGamers PERP server and sometimes hop in on our 24/7 Office Team Deathmatch for Counter-Strike: Source. I am a recreational gamer, but a deep role player and I like to act as such while in the server. I am sincere and honest, rarely will I ever lie, though that may change in my RP life in EvoCity. I am friendly, sometimes too much so and end up getting shot in the back by a group that says they aren't raiders, but I learn the falseness in that statement soon after. It's never anything I take seriously, it's well played and fun to laugh about. Sometimes the lack of attention by medics can be tedious however when you are lying on the ground for five minutes with disturbing moans ejecting from your "corpse". I like being laid back and making sure everyone has a good time, but at the same time is playing fair. I discourage anyone from abuse of their jobs and priveleges that are given to them, donator or not, and would appreciate that they express that same opinion. I see PERP as a more evolved version of DarkRP, hence my reason for enjoying it so much more. I can play more worry free of meta gamers and "minges" than I would on DarkRP and at the same time, feel like it's a more realistic environment. Some side interests of mine would be reading, I am usually on the side of fantasy or sci-fi themes, and that goes for all gaming, reading, and writing. I do prefer writing my own poetry and stories rather than reading others, but I appreciate and respect the time that was put into every other book seeing as how I know how long that takes. I also like to take in the concepts that are used in the variety of books that have my interest. I enjoy to cook if you must know, my favorite food is probably Fish and Chips. Seafood is one of my most fond interests in relations to cuisine. I would like to travel someday, possibly to Russia, China, Japan, Italy, France, and I would like to see Hawaii one day as well. I am an all around music person, but I would say in general I listen to techno. No, not dubstep. I am closer to trance and pop techno. My favorite band however is industrial/punk/alternative rock, known as Powerman 5000. Fun fact, their lead singer is the brother of Rob Zombie. Other than that, I think the rest is to come when I announce myself to new found friends on my stay here. I look forward to these future experiences with the clan.

Edited by SandRaz0r