Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What Kind Of Firearms Do You Own?

eclipse

"Legal" fully automatic aks dont really exist in the private sector, if I had to guess he probably owns semi auto aks, although it is possible he got them as a war trophy but even than, they would be barley legal and I dont see how he got 3.

If he does own them and they are autos, there probably not legal. Permits for a gun like that are hard to get and I dont know how he could get 3 and pay around 10k in taxes for each.

• 2 months later...

I dont personally have any yet, but im also looking into a Glock.

Glocks are great guns for the price. I personally have a Glock 19 and a Glock 33, love them both.

On that note, I have way too many to list, and I don't really feel like posting them all on the internet ;)

LOL some of the artillery around the homestead? IRL

I wont go into it all.. But just know we do have an FFL through my old man.. ( forefounder buds training program 62 USN Seal team 2 Vietnam ) also owner and founder of Deschutes Rifery.

Now the hardware..

My Room.

HighPoint 9mm acp ( extended clip )

HighPoint 380 acp ( wifes with laser site )

Bushmaster Ar-15. Plane jane no goodies yet

S&W Ar-15 22LR.

Mossberg tactical 12ga shotgun.

The old mans house lol

Barrett M82 ( 4 )

3 Barret 50cal. ( used in Iraq to teach new Iraqi police how to shoot.

60+ AK-47s.. Issued new to The Vietcong Army.. Only dropped once. the ol man and his team would gather what they could and pull the rivets out of them to ship them home...When they got home from Nam.. they split them up evenly between surviving teammates.. The US gov found out about alot of guys doing this so in 67 they started going through mail being sent from GI's to stateside.

1-mp5

??? M16a1's.. I want to say 4 of them.

M4's #'S not sure.

lots of S&W model 39 pistols.( They were issued these almost everytime they deployed )

L1A1

a few m21's

Dragunov's sniper rifle (1) his baby.

Lapua .338 ( hunting rifle ) lol

I know i missed a shitload.. He loads his own rounds.. Everything from 50cal to shotgun shells. I remember as a kid.. We would smelter pop cans and make slugs for 12ga's lol.

brought a whole new meaning of "poppin" a cap.lol

Dam dude... I think we can be good friends ;)

My funs:

Arsenal AK74, SGL 31-68

Mossberg 930 SPX

Smith & Wesson MP15-22

Springfield XDM Sub-Compact 9mm, 3.8 inch barrel

Springfield XDM 9mm, 4.4 inch barrel

Browning Buckmark

Taurus 38spl revolver

Pathfinder 22lr revolver

Smith & Wesson 38spl revolver from 1910-ish

Tax stamps for Class 3 firearms are only $200 per year each so not sure where you get 10k from. There are thousands of class 3 ak's in the usa so it wouldn't be hard or expensive to get 3. I've seen fully auto ak's online for $2k-$3k.

Tax stamps are a one time fee of $200 per item (SBR, suppressor, auto, etc.). The problem with fully automatic weapons is that it is now illegal to import or produce anymore, so you have to buy a serial number that is already fully automatic. Due to supply and demand, the cheapest fully automatic rifle is around $20k (and that probably only gets you a vietnam era M16). The absolute cheapest way to go about getting full automatic is a MAC10, and I think those go for around $5k-6k, but it's been a while since I've looked into it.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I own BB guns. Real guns ain't allowed where I live. I have M249, M4A1, Revolver and a.... um... I forgot one more pistol name but who cares about pistols when you own such bad ass weapons??? Whenever I play airsoft, I walk in with my M249 on my right hand and M4A1 on my left hand. xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I am fan of firearms, I describe firearms as a tool/4th july in my hand. I picked up a mosin nagant a while back. I have fun with it. tape a two little bottle stuff full of leaves and was able to suppress it. All time favorite, m16 and the m249. They only get better. can't wait until I am able to curve the bullet. fnp_schematic2.png

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...