Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse [Hg] Rush Mod Abuse

Ellinion

1. Abuser name:[HG] Rush

2. Their Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:45524447

3. What server:PERP

4. About what time: About 10:50

5. PROOF:Happened too quick to get proof.

6. Please tell us about the incident I was a cop,we responded to lake house 4 due to a break in. I was killed, but a paramedeic revived me. WE didnt know who was a buddy with the owner, as he didnt come outside, we didnt know for sure. People kept telling us to leave, we didnt know who to listen to as the owner never came out, Rush aimed a shotgun at me, so i arrested him. That is when he blacklisted me for 1 hour. I know 1 hour isnt much, but it is still abuse, and that shouldnt go unpunished.

Ok, so here's what happened, I came back to my base and there's 2 cops and a SWAT in front of it. They didnt have a warrant and the players that were based there were not posing a threat or anything, so I asked to cops several time to leave since that had nothing to do there, I unlocked the door got in and one cop (Ellinion) rushed in front of the door and was not leaving. So I asked him one more time to leave and he didn't so I pointed a gun at him and he arrested me. The thing you dont seem to understand Ellinion is that I didn't BL you because you arrested me, I did because when I was in jail I spectated you and you were still camping there even if we(the people based there) asked you 20 times to leave the property. that's not abuse.

Ellinion, tell me why you didn't leave the property when you were warned continuously? Rush was basing with them even though he's not the owner of the house and don't assume just because you do see the owner of the house doesn't mean he doesn't have buddies who have keys to his base.

So why stick around? the situation had already blown through even after arresting rush when he warned/asked you to leave and you still stick around? was there a warrant on the base?

no Edited by Rush