Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

CARS :

Could you add more cars for normal players who are not vips or admins. We have any good car seriously 1 can that is ok is Focus and rest of them are lame. they are slow bad handling and over priced, so plz could you add some more cars for us normal players. here is few that some servers has (Bob cat, Merzedes benz, Volvo 240, Emperor, and other IV cars.) i seriously wish you add some new cars because the cars we have are all so lame.

Fix:

I know you cant probably do anything to fix the models that are bugged but if you could fix them well i think its up to garry.

Other server:

Allso it would be nice if you would run other PERP server with Rp_evocity_v2d. So that there would be same items, money and cars.

The cars that are available are already good.

The Stallion is the best. It has awesome speed, very good handling, and is reasonably priced.

Agreed, it's not an Audi, even though it costs twice as much. But that's part of the deal.

I don't think any models are bugged. If they have pink textures something went wrong when you installed the map. Re-install Gmod or the map if you can find it.

The cars are good.

Also, I don't really understand what you mean by having an earlier version of Perp running. It varies from server to server, only the map may change. Items like guns and cars are added by different hosts.

WhataWackaMonk if you take a girl and try taking some else that 2 of those skins every else will see you as you would not walk. its bugged because of gmod 13 i think. allso i think it would be nice to have mp5 mixture and mayby some others like TMP, Famas, Galil, Autoshotgun and like scout or something

I believe the sub-forum you were looking for would be suggestions / bugs.

As for the thread:

1) Cars are part of the incentive for joining VIP / Gold and supporting the server, so it isn't likely, if any cars are added, that it will be for normal players. But you are free to suggest them.

2) If you see any bugged models you are free to list them and they can be looked at, but usually if it is just a purple or error for you then it is because you don't have the content. Make sure you have Half-Life 2 (Any Episode), Team Fortress 2, and Counter-Strike: Source installed and mounted onto GMOD. If that isn't working, you can try deleting GMOD's local files and redownloading from the server.

3) We don't run another PERP server, so if you were suggesting we run another one in competition with our current one I don't believe we will. As for the map, that has been the topic of discussion for a while considering some fairly poor optimizations the current map has, but hopefully those can be resolved in the future.

Which NPC's on the map are T-crossed like that? I fixed that issue when the server came back online after gmod 13 update, unless is just recently broke. Please post screenshots of the broken NPC's in-game so I can fix them.

Which NPC's on the map are T-crossed like that? I fixed that issue when the server came back online after gmod 13 update, unless is just recently broke. Please post screenshots of the broken NPC's in-game so I can fix them.

I have yet to see any broken NPC's since the update.

I believe he is talking about the two broken player models. Its a specific set of skin/face, and body you need to do to accomplish this, and the result makes it so you can't tell where the person is aiming and if they are aiming a gun at all. Anyone who does this is just abusing a bug imo.

For what ever it's worth, I cannot get direct screenshots of the models since they aren't used very often but they are the black woman with a red coat, or a man with black hair and a suit that causes this to happen.