Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Introduce A System That Prevents Impersonating Names.

As the title says, i wrongly kicked an innocent by impersonating names because some user lied to me that he was really impersonating his name. I just request a system, like the Anti-AFK to prevent this impersonating names, since some people really does it, but they disconnect the server before an admin kicks them for that.

Also, to any one that does it:

DONT DO IT.

it can make an admin do the same mistake as me.

Admins are the system to prevent name impersonation. Just be careful. Check status logs and steam IDs. Look for that minor change that someone makes to make the (1) addon not show up, and be more diligent in catching it. We don't need an add-on for it. We just need less laziness. Good luck.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know why you guys are so worried about impersonation. The first time I ever joined the ZM server (First time on Garrys Mod) I had an hg recruit questioning me thoroughly on if I was in HG. If someone is going to join with our tags they are going to be kicked anyways by the console. No need to harass or interrogate people about it.