Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Shredders Report In!

Weeman

I snowboard, I am a champion. I've won 89237498232938472398091820832 tournaments. All of them hosted by me!

This is my award winning jacket, http://www.meijer.com/assets/product_images/styles/xlarge/1000947_KF12305_A_400.jpg its sexy, isn't it?

These are my durable boots, I've never had an issue with them. 155965.frt.mv_e.jpg

This is my ski mask $(KGrHqRHJFEE+VtLppjzBQPDt3RRgQ~~60_35.JPG

And finally, my goggles. orangetintedgoggles.jpg

This is me

[spoiler=SKI MASK RAPIST]18885915_BG1.jpg

• Like 2

Selfie from when I got stuck on a lift after some electrical failure!

http://cloud.dloaded.com/i/5155bf4b615d0.jpg

Gear still out in my car. Nothing spectacular will post pics later.

Been boarding for about 6 or 7 years. Can ride switch almost as well as regular, practiced that alot this season. Unfortunately I got sick and missed the last week that my local resort is open

Can ride switch almost as well as regular, practiced that alot this season. Unfortunately I got sick and missed the last week that my local resort is open

Mccain snowbords his hospital bed down snow dunes in the hospital parking lot. Saint's stream confirmed.

Selfie from when I got stuck on a lift after some electrical failure!

http://cloud.dloaded...55bf4b615d0.jpg

Gear still out in my car. Nothing spectacular will post pics later.

Been boarding for about 6 or 7 years. Can ride switch almost as well as regular, practiced that alot this season. Unfortunately I got sick and missed the last week that my local resort is open

Nice! I just got my first board after being a massive fa**** and shitting out money on rental gear for a whole season. I'll get a pic of that up soon since its the new 2014 Archaic from Marshal's Snowshop all the way out in Michigan.

tmntshredder.jpg

Shredder here.

I'll slap your shit Shredder you cheeky cunt.

My old skis which i just sold due to my injury. 1946.jpg

Been skiing for about 4 years now. Love every minute of it, though crashing isn't always awesome.

Just so we're clear this is the kind of skiing i like to do. though i haven't done the parachute part yet.

• Like 1

See obvious flaw in snow boarding, you get injured. Why not just stay home and play videogames about snowboarding instead?

You can get injured playing video gaems too. have you not been attacked by a polar bear for playing games too much?

• 4 weeks later...

Alright finally decided to unload all of my shit from my car.

Gear (realised i forgot my facemask)

51792d7cbebe7.jpg

51792e334a0f4.jpg

Snowboard (These pictures are wider so they may stretch your screen)

51792e845102a.jpg

51792ec81a463.jpg

Did your board arrive yet weeman? I plan on picking up a new(er) board for next season if i can find a decent deal. The one in the pictures have been through about 3 seasons and I messed up the trim attempting a rail this season.

I used to shred, but my water was always melted. Snow is cold you guys are crazy. Anything below 60 degrees is just hell.

Anyways, learned to waterski when I was 8. Wakeboarded since I was ten. Could flip and 360. (flip with rope 360 id always drop it)

When I was finally able to get above the tower (best shit gets done above the tower) I got in a confrontation with my current friend and got my shoulder fucked up. Had surgery, went wakeboarding broke three ancors in my arm and had reconstructive surgery. Two weeks after surgery my parents sold the boat and bought a vacation home in hawaii....

37962_137755182921086_4548683_n.jpg

R.I.P

67e3981c2c05aad7d90d448e5d1f967f4ce2a831.jpg

Now days this is how I shred

63160_556311341051356_1597107103_n.jpg

• 4 months later...

9 seasons of snowboarding, I grew up to know the local ski resort owners, as they were my neighbors. I used to work there often and was pretty fly at the slopes... yesterday I picked up a skateboard first time for a long time. I've been to busy doin' stupid stuff when I really should have been doing this. I'm a GOOFY!

468396_400847549935082_743366719_o.jpg

In the pic below i've got a weird ass grab, like to the opposite edge

474906_400845096601994_317930088_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New setup for this season.

526bbc70ae927.jpg

526bbce205784.jpg

526bbd0249e12.jpg

526bbd4dbb1c0.jpg

Sierra Stunt 158

Rome s90 bindings

Orion boots

Ride duster helmet with speakers in the earpads

and some ride gloves

Nice! I just got my first board after being a massive fa**** and shitting out money on rental gear for a whole season. I'll get a pic of that up soon since its the new 2014 Archaic from Marshal's Snowshop all the way out in Michigan.

Still waitin on that pic! :)

Edited by mccaincracker

• 4 weeks later...