Quantcast

• Create Account
288 players in 37 servers, 284 users online, 22 recent bans.

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      10 Dec
    Pongo

alright, next person to steal my screenshot for Day 10 is getting fucking banned

Show comments (3)
View All Updates

Recent Topics

Featured Partners

Ps4 Vs Xbox One

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

Poll: PS4 vs Xbox One (137 member(s) have cast votes)

Which of the Xbox One and PS4, are you going to buy?

1. PS4 (61 votes [44.53%])

Percentage of vote: 44.53%

2. Xbox One (30 votes [21.90%])

Percentage of vote: 21.90%

3. Both (11 votes [8.03%])

Percentage of vote: 8.03%

4. Neither (35 votes [25.55%])

Percentage of vote: 25.55%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Delink

Delink

HG Veteran

• 2,765 posts
So since I'm not sure my self, i'd like to hear you'r opinion :)

Edited by Delink, June 6 2013 - 06:39 AM.

milwint

milwint

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Honestly speaking the Xbox One was nothing but a major disapointment when it was announced.

The Xbox One will use region-locking to lock games down geographically. The reason for this on any of the many devices and media formats region-locking exists remains shrouded in the fog of pointless ideas.

The Xbox One will not allow used games , so basically if you want to lend a game to a friend they can either log into your account to play it for free, or pay for the game (probably at full retail price) if they want to play it on their Xbox Live account.

You have to be online 24 hours for the Xbox One to work ; even if the game you want to play is single player.

And finally they never showed me many exclusives for the Xbox One , all what they talked about was the tv function (even though I already have a cable to watch it lol).

Posted Image

Jake

Jake

HG Veteran

• 2,010 posts
  • LocationGilbert, AZ
Microsoft may need to underclock xbox one after issues with esram production - http://throwingdigit...ram-production/

Edited by Jake, June 6 2013 - 05:48 PM.

The_Monkey said:

We have a zero tolerance policy for bull shit, yet you have managed to re-enact 2 girls one cup with a bull.

CantBeFaded said:

since when does canada have anything to be thankful for? you guys got seboard nuff said
Posted Image

Chimmy

Chimmy

Members

• PipPipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationHouston
Mot to mention Xbox One is basically a listening device. From what I've heard theres a kinect installed in it and the camera and mic is always open, kinda weird aint it?

ToXiC.

ToXiC.

HG Member

• 794 posts
  • LocationGaithersburg, MD

Pc....
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mark <3
jjk
The_Monkey
Muse
Clark

Kigen

Kigen

Lead Executive Director, Internal Affairs

• 1,226 posts
Hell no to Xbox One.  Not even for Halo.

The DRM is unacceptable.
Posted Image

Arezk

Arezk

Banned.

• 1,455 posts
  • Location`pZ

Brothers want to buy ps4 when it's out so I don't really got much of a choice, but really don't play on consoles much :o.

Signature made by StyleZ

“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

GoodGuy-Greg

GoodGuy-Greg

Members

• PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationCanada, Ontario
I might purchase the XBOX one is a great living room equipment to have. I know if I'm watching something I'm going to be Skype some friends, and the voice activation is pretty cool. In terms of gaming I believe their is going to be less of a difference between PS4 and Xbox One, because Xbox 360 and PS3 where almost the same when it came down to games.  Also I believe that the Xbox community cares more about it players than PlayStation. For example, many new updates came to the Xbox 360,The dashboard has been updated six times, it allows for apps, and stuff. However, I'm going to keep my mind open and wait a bit too see how both console perform.
Posted Image

youthedog

youthedog

Registered Users

• 1,462 posts
  • LocationOhio

View PostGoodGuy-Greg, on June 7 2013 - 08:57 AM, said:

I might purchase the XBOX one is a great living room equipment to have. I know if I'm watching something I'm going to be Skype some friends, and the voice activation is pretty cool. In terms of gaming I believe their is going to be less of a difference between PS4 and Xbox One, because Xbox 360 and PS3 where almost the same when it came down to games.  Also I believe that the Xbox community cares more about it players than PlayStation. For example, many new updates came to the Xbox 360,The dashboard has been updated six times, it allows for apps, and stuff. However, I'm going to keep my mind open and wait a bit too see how both console perform.
Xbox cares for players more than Sony lol.. ok.. Playstation+ > Xbox Gold, PS+ gives out so many free games that aren't just crappy arcade games constantly, those who buy it get their money back in at least a month, just a little list of free games they give out. Also PS4 is going to dominate Xbox performance wise, if that hasn't already been shown yet. The PS4 has a lot better hardware than Xbox plus xbox is having a lot of problems lately. Do you really think that dashboard updates mean they care for the community? That's just them fixing bugs that probably have been there for a long time.

• The Walking Dead Episodes 1 & 2
  • Bloodrayne Betrayal
  • Outland
  • Infamous 2
  • Little Big Planet 2
  • Ratchet & Clank All 4 One
  • Space Marine
  • Saints Row 2
  • Renegade Ops
  • Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
  • Choplifter
  • Sideway
  • Just Cause 2*
  • Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light*
  • Gotham City Impostors*
  • Hard Corps Uprising*
  • Zombie Apocalypse*
  • Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown*
  • (Borderlands will be added in September)

Also, doesn't this just seem like a friendly console?
Posted Image

GoodGuy-Greg

GoodGuy-Greg

Members

• PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

View Postyouthedog, on June 7 2013 - 11:48 AM, said:

Xbox cares for players more than Sony lol.. ok.. Playstation+ > Xbox Gold, PS+ gives out so many free games that aren't just crappy arcade games constantly, those who buy it get their money back in at least a month, just a little list of free games they give out. Also PS4 is going to dominate Xbox performance wise, if that hasn't already been shown yet. The PS4 has a lot better hardware than Xbox plus xbox is having a lot of problems lately. Do you really think that dashboard updates mean they care for the community? That's just them fixing bugs that probably have been there for a long time.

Also, doesn't this just seem like a friendly console?
Posted Image

You bring up good points, but I never had any problems with my Xbox. At this stage, I'm going to wait in-till both console come out to make my decision. Plus if you buy it when it first comes out its going to be a couple dollars more, if I wait a bit. I save more money.
Posted Image

Forgetful Predator

Forgetful Predator

Members

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • LocationNorthern Ireland, Belfast
Current Gen consoles are good enough but if this new game watchdogs and GTA 5 are going to be on XBOX One or PlayStation 4 I will have no choice because my computer couldn't run those games unfortunately
Posted Image

Posted Image
Thanks Dolan for this awesome sig
Posted Image

Nite

Nite

Retired Leadership

• 1,527 posts
Microsoft continues to shot itself in the foot with this.  This was there biggest growing money maker and now they are just going to look at the tail end of Sony.  Fools.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

View PostClark, on January 6 2009 - 07:50 PM, said:

You need to have a demo for every ban. <-----------Period

View Postpiscian, on January 6 2009 - 07:53 PM, said:

and by period he means without exception not with the bleeding and or such as.

View PostThe_Monkey, on December 21 2012 - 10:34 PM, said:

Your mom is a cock juggling thunder cunt you fucking retarded fuckstick.

View PostThe_Monkey, on March 24 2013 - 02:55 PM, said:

Last time I checked, this was a mother fucking multi gaming community....keyword there is MULTI mother fucker.

GoodGuy-Greg

GoodGuy-Greg

Members

• PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

View PostNite, on June 8 2013 - 09:30 AM, said:

Microsoft continues to shot itself in the foot with this.  This was there biggest growing money maker and now they are just going to look at the tail end of Sony.  Fools.

With E3 coming out tomorrow we will see if that would be true.
Posted Image

Delink

Delink

HG Veteran

• 2,765 posts

View PostGoodGuy-Greg, on June 9 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

With E3 coming out tomorrow we will see if that would be true.
I hope they give us something cool at E3 otherwise, it looks really really dark for the xbox

Edited by Delink, June 11 2013 - 02:02 AM.

Steel Door

Steel Door

Members

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • LocationTexas
I'm definitely rooting for the PS4.

(H)

(H)

HG Veteran

• 1,495 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
Cant steal someones xbox juan. The kinect will send your voice/blood/body/hair/oxygen samples to the NSA and they will analyze and match it to the original owners.

At least Its theft proof.

But I can just save the 90000000000000000000000000 rep that both systems are gonna cost and continue to upgrade my pc.

I have No idea if that is actually what happens with the kinect. All I know is that if someone who is tapping in to my kniect feed Vines my nude dancing. I will burn it all down
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

View PostCantBeFaded, on September 23 2013 - 04:46 AM, said:

THIS IS A GAMING COMMUNITY. NOT A DROP BOX FOR

SPERM SAMPLES LIKE YOURSELF.

View PostBonbon, on August 17 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

We here in HG management do not believe in masturbation. It is because of this reason we have decided to shut down all of our Jailbreak servers. Permanently.

Wasting grandchildren is a serious issue, that needs to be addressed on an international level.

Thank you for understanding, and sorry for any inconvenience,
   HG Management.

View PostCantBeFaded, on June 30 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

I was gonna unban you til I saw you  ended your unban request with REAL. So 4 weeks for every letter in the word real. And another week for the period behind it.

View PostRedDevil6193, on June 5 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

Edit: I forgot to add that unfriending someone is not a crime according to interwebs police.

Bonbon said:

I didn't read a single word of your post, mainly because we have this exact thread about twice a month, and the answer has never changed.

No.

bigjohnMS said:

no hydro u have to be coolest of the coolest cause Hellsgamers is all about the cool peeps

RedDevil6193 said:

Ya i would read what you said but that font just pisses me off.

View PostJake, on March 26 2013 - 10:09 PM, said:

Can we not piss off RedDevil, please.

GoodGuy-Greg

GoodGuy-Greg

Members

• PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts
You guys would be missing out on an awesome game.

Posted Image

youthedog

youthedog

Registered Users

• 1,462 posts
  • LocationOhio

View PostGoodGuy-Greg, on June 10 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

You guys would be missing out on an awesome game.

I'll be enjoying inFamous, Killzone, and 1886.

.Prime

.Prime

Members

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 posts
  • LocationDeath Star

View PostDelink, on June 10 2013 - 06:14 AM, said:

it looks really really dark for the PS4
you got fucked.
Posted Image

[HG] Provin [M] Broke bro code and threw HG | J3TTA [C] under the bus! 2/13/11
Posted Image
Posted Image

italk said:

"Sticks and bones don;t hurt my bones but, words do".

ttaM said:

This should be framed.

Go kill yourself.

The_Monkey said:

The whitelist site is now officially an IQ checker. If you fail to whitelist yourself correctly, your IQ is that of Sloth from the Goonies.

CantBeFaded said:

get off the fucking meth

sXe me myself and i said:

5. Reason for ban: im banned for no reason -.- so plz unban me i like youre server very hard

Delink

Delink

HG Veteran

• 2,765 posts

View Post.Prime, on June 10 2013 - 10:46 PM, said:

you got fucked.
Ment to say xbox, but I'm simply to retarded to do so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users